Formula one

Grafter

F1, F2 and F3 are like divisions split but regulations in chassis and engines. Obviously F1 has the more powerful cars.BTCC doesn't come anywhere near the formula series in terms of money or cars. Plus it's British only.Drag racing, god knows if that's around in the UK. Why all the questions on racing?

case study for my exam on saturdaytryin to form a composite strategyhave to do a competitive and collaborative analysiscollaborative is easy cos its all in the case studybut competitve is difficult because i dnt kno f*ck all about the industryso what i really was tryin to get at, is does the F1 have direct competition from another similar industryand are there subsitute industries that people will go to instead of F1

yes there is some next one that these dubai heads started...its all the rage and u race by country not team i think...look it up...but the cars aint as powerfull...is the subject set cos i have an idea that might work better for what you need
You're on about A1GP

yes there is some next one that these dubai heads started...its all the rage and u race by country not team i think...look it up...but the cars aint as powerfull...is the subject set cos i have an idea that might work better for what you need
yh u have to do a composite analysis, by lookin at the competitive and collaborative composition of the industry in 4 different eras, then suggest strategies for the future1970s - ferraris reign1980s - mclaren an honda1990s - williams an technological revolution1999-2004 - ferrari againwhats ur idea tho?
Focus on GP2, and argue that all the cars are the same on GP2, i.e. same build, same engines, same hardware.That way the people who can actually f*ck*ng drive stand out.Hang tight Nelson Piquet jnr.
safe

You're on about A1GP
take it from here sir