HALO 3 RE-UNION

MEIRELES.

septik ur nuts manhelp me out witht his quick levelling up thing man
the quick levelling thing only works if u play high levels for all the games and win 20+ games in a rowu sure ur ready to play level 45-50s every game?
cnt b dat hard.jus camp, n leng down, they aint got teflon body armour perks or nothin.u think a highly skilled cod4 player cud leng down a skilled halo 3 player.
no waycods gameplay is linear, its just see them before they see you and shoothalo theres so many different ways to kill and the maps are designed PERFECTLY with a number of entrances to rooms (stops camping unlike cod which seems to encourage it)plus i dont think there is that many high skilled cod players, just ppl with sick connections that keep getting hostanyone that plays mlg customs on halo would annihilate a good cod player

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but then ppl will be too hard to kill cos theyll just run away as soon as you start shooting at themspeeds fine IMOtheres faster movement if u play MLG but guns do more damage as well to balance it outbut u cant play mlg without an EXCELLENT team or youll get raped everytime

septik ur nuts manhelp me out witht his quick levelling up thing man
the quick levelling thing only works if u play high levels for all the games and win 20+ games in a rowu sure ur ready to play level 45-50s every game?
cnt b dat hard.jus camp, n leng down, they aint got teflon body armour perks or nothin.u think a highly skilled cod4 player cud leng down a skilled halo 3 player.
TBH your on that wishful thinking, there are angles to Halo that allow you to remember its a game, COD is constantly tryin to remind you its war.Come like the matrix, the less real you percieve it the easier it is and the possibilities are endless.
Real Talksome sh*t happens on Halo and when ur used to COD4 ur like wht the f*ckLeg pin point aiming someones head...if they jump on COD ur still hitting there chestHalo they have gone off ur screen lool

cooolnoscopes are f*ck*ng hard on halo I swear.
thats why i love halo maneverythings hard to master but once youve got the hang of it everything just clicks togetheryou used to play halo 2 innit? trust this ones much better online cos theres no stupid button glitches and no cheaters and moddersgood teamwork + skill wins everytime