BLACK PEOPLE

Mr. Martinez

"ignorant disregard for my abilities as a kisser"LMFAOKissing is all part of foreplay. Why would you not do it?Anyone you wouldn't be willing to kiss you shouldn't be willing to f*ck!!!
Not the same, condom can protect you to an extent, but you cant just sling the cling on the face, she'll die.
LMAO at sling clinging the face!!!You shouldn't f*ck girls if you think they are too dirty to kiss!!!! A condom does not stop all STD's. Boys are weird.
Would you call a a boy weird if he lashe a girl he known for a week?If you lash a girl you've girl for a week you cant be sure she weren't slurping some D before you bucked up.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"ignorant disregard for my abilities as a kisser"LMFAOKissing is all part of foreplay. Why would you not do it?Anyone you wouldn't be willing to kiss you shouldn't be willing to f*ck!!!
Not the same, condom can protect you to an extent, but you cant just sling the cling on the face, she'll die.
LMAO at sling clinging the face!!!You shouldn't f*ck girls if you think they are too dirty to kiss!!!! A condom does not stop all STD's. Boys are weird.
Would you call a a boy weird if he lashe a girl he known for a week?If you lash a girl you've girl for a week you cant be sure she weren't slurping some D before you bucked up.
Yeah I get that but you also can't be sure she hasn't let some guy cum all over those tits you're sucking.I just think if you do that you are taking a chance and if so you may as well kiss.

Yeah I get that but you also can't be sure she hasn't let some guy cum all over those tits you're sucking.I just think if you do that you are taking a chance and if so you may as well kiss.
Im all for kissing anyway, Just for certain people at the right time and place.

Guest David Braund
smh at girls that try kiss me straight after my nut
lmaomore time i dnt even wanna know the chick(yea i know...dnt give me sh*t about u've never been in love etc etc.. i know i havent)

Guest David Braund
smh at girls that try kiss me straight after my nut
lmaomore time i dnt even wanna know the chick(yea i know...dnt give me sh*t about u've never been in love etc etc.. i know i havent)

Hugging after sex is one of the most over rated experiences. Unless you have taken a pill.
not when ur absolutely worn out and or in love
Staring >>> Hugging
staring after sex?one of the most awkward experiences to tell u the truthspecially when ur cleanin up...man dnt look at me, im wipingstaring is a b4 sex ting

Hugging after sex is one of the most over rated experiences. Unless you have taken a pill.
Staring >>> Hugging
staring after sex?one of the most awkward experiences to tell u the truthspecially when ur cleanin up...man dnt look at me, im wipingstaring is a b4 sex ting
LMFAO @ the "I'm wiping"Don't you go to the toilet Smadds?

Too hot. I don't mind being nice, but not THAT close. A hand hold is fine, a bit of stroking etc... but full hugs?!And kissing on the forehead - don't get me started!
just know that ur just the kind of person designed for sex just a pair of tits and an assno offence

Guest David Braund
Too hot. I don't mind being nice, but not THAT close. A hand hold is fine, a bit of stroking etc... but full hugs?!And kissing on the forehead - don't get me started!
holdin hands?is ur life a poem of sutin?

Staring >>> Hugging
when i had ensuite, i didbut like now, in my room i have andrex baby wipes and toilet rollso i do that, then put my clothes on then go downstairs to the toilet

holdin hands?is ur life a poem of sutin?
LMFAOOthe strokin thing, i experienced that, thought it was over weirdbut it feels nice

Staring >>> Hugging
Most girls stare in disbeleif like this in the bed .... :D:D

Staring >>> Hugging
when i had ensuite, i didbut like now, in my room i have andrex baby wipes and toilet rollso i do that, then put my clothes on then go downstairs to the toilet
Oh yeah - shared house. I see.

love a good old juicy kiss or a peck on the lipskiss on the cheek is even likeablelol the awkward moment wiping thing is truemy man done this the other eveninggot up, went across, the room, flicked the big blastid bright light on and came back with tissues to wipe me downmy face the entire time was like :Di blushed.