BLACK PEOPLE

Mr. Martinez

lovemaking and romancing aint for everyonethats why a lot of people nowerdays start to share their partners and join swinging clubs etcHOW CAN YOU SAY HUGGING AFTER SEX IS NOT THE ONE!alright fair enough im not gonna do that to any chick on road and im the most eligible certified bachelor on roadbut when I find my wife and get married.........its on topsonly people that are devoted to their partner are likely gonna do the full works in terms of romancing and what certain people in this thread have mentionedimo anyways

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please view the pictures above, I am by no means adverse to a bit of closeness and romance but I don't like full hugging when I'm hot after sex!!!!Its nice after being so close to lie back a bit and admire each other from afar! Stroking is lovely, the small of my back is fave.
alie!thats the spot

Smadds is bare bareface i swear you're a jokerbait one of them girls i would have to tell to be quiet all the time talking narsstynessgoing to sleep in them mad locks with eachothers legs wrapped around eachother >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
LOLim a silent sexer tbhactions>>>words...

Guest Flat Eric
Kissing is great tbh... I love doing it. Tis a shame not a lot of people like me biting their bottom lip... I could do that all day.
haha my ex use to do that stillmust be a slosh ting
LOL
Kissing is long but a step in the processKissingFondlingStrippingReceiving oralNot giving it backDoggying itBukkakeHigh fiveIn that order.
LOL
and im the most eligible certified bachelor on road
AND LOL..them lies there.

Guest haze-e

Lmfao at E15. SMH.This thread is nuts. Hugging aint a problem if its wifey season.Link ting you best one yourself.(Unless im in your house when i just spud and gone)

Guest Flat Eric
Eric - how do you feel about...1) Kissing2) Hugging after sex
1) i don't mind if its all leading to something2) edit - actually ill prob fall asleep and they will be there with an arm on my backi guess thats huggingbled

Guest Remy Lebeau
i dnt understand how ppl dont like kissing.In a way, i would rather kiss someone than have sex with them.
*inserts cheeky sex line*

Guest haze-e
i dnt understand how ppl dont like kissing.In a way, i would rather kiss someone than have sex with them.
Not even gonna lie.Your lips would make me stoop to this still. I wouldnt even unbutton clothes.Lips all night ting tbh.Nah truesay clothes are coming off though