Lil Wayne - Carter III - 9th June - Anticipation Thread

Numero001

Yeah, Mrs Officer is for the chicks...Did 'Ye exec-produce this album?
Was wondering that
True say, he done 4 tracks from the version we have and they'll probably still be there with the final version...Plus, Lil' Wayne is on the management team ''Hip-Hop Since 1978'' who manage Kanye West and have done work on all his projects aswell as pre-retirement Jay-Z...I remember predicting that if 'Ye was to be the chief on this album, it'd be critically acclaimed like 8 months ago too....
Very true, I remember that. Kanye always makes good albumsAnyway, Amazon are doing The Leak as the bonus disc for this? Would make sense and turn the album into that sh*t.

I read somewhere Kanye banged out about 20 tracks for Wayne, so many that Wayne had to tell him slow down.. So I guess if Wayne decides to scarp this album, we know where some of the rejected kanye tracks are gonna be.Speaking of Kanye, he laced Wayne with some bangers on this album...'Shoot Me Down' is fast becoming my fave track.

I read somewhere Kanye banged out about 20 tracks for Wayne, so many that Wayne had to tell him slow down.. So I guess if Wayne decides to scarp this album, we know where some of the rejected kanye tracks are gonna be.Speaking of Kanye, he laced Wayne with some bangers on this album...'Shoot Me Down' is fast becoming my fave track.
hurd that also , wayne said it in interview

Guest Teddy Riley
needed to beMANNIE FRESH DID........
Nah, llow that.It's '08 already...Artist development....
so why he not develop on this cd :D
You don't think he developed from CII to CIII?

A MILLION HERE A MILLION THERESICILIAN BITCH WITH LONG HAIR WITH COKE IN HER DERRIEREf*ck OFF.WHEEL
Like smokin the thinest air I open the Lamborghini Hopin them crackers see me Like look at that bastard Weezy He's a beast He's a dog He's a muthaf**kin' problem Ok your a goon But what's a goon to a goblin NOTHIN, NOTHIN YOU AINT SCARIN NOTHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FARKKKKKKKKKKKKKK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A MILLION HERE A MILLION THERESICILIAN BITCH WITH LONG HAIR WITH COKE IN HER DERRIEREf*ck OFF.WHEEL
Like smokin the thinest air I open the Lamborghini Hopin them crackers see me Like look at that bastard Weezy He's a beast He's a dog He's a muthaf**kin' problem Ok your a goon But what's a goon to a goblin NOTHIN, NOTHIN YOU AINT SCARIN NOTHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FARKKKKKKKKKKKKKK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ADSDFDSFDSFSDFSFS676TYUFf*ckED

Guest Teddy Riley
A MILLION HERE A MILLION THERESICILIAN BITCH WITH LONG HAIR WITH COCONUT DERRIEREf*ck OFF.WHEEL
Fixed.
f*ck that sh*t.my bar > waynes bar
:D :D :D Coke in her derriere?LMFAO

A MILLION HERE A MILLION THERESICILIAN BITCH WITH LONG HAIR WITH COCONUT DERRIEREf*ck OFF.WHEEL
Fixed.
:D :D :D Nah on a level thats what i thought i heard + plus thats what it was when i checked a few lyric sites.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Fixed.
:D :D :D Nah on a level thats what i thought i heard + plus thats what it was when i checked a few lyric sites.
It could actually be that, I'm still not certain tbh.