The cat thread!

Action Dan

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its good to know that people have a cat for life and not just for christmas :D
i think thats more for dogs though ennit cats aint that hard to maintain just feed them and done and take them to the vet when need be only time you may need to pay more attention is when they are kittens and even then just leave them in a specific part of the house where they cant make too much damage and you should be cool.if you got a garden even better but shizzle runs the bits though truss all putting foxes in vacants like chris partlow.MARLO'S MUSCLE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shizzle.

f*ck off :D Cheese ville city.
:D Matt you don't want my cat and your cat to war. Your cat may have killed a Zebra but ima go find my other cat tyson who will dun your cats dance.Levels

i think thats more for dogs though ennit cats aint that hard to maintain just feed them and done and take them to the vet when need be only time you may need to pay more attention is when they are kittens and even then just leave them in a specific part of the house where they cant make too much damage and you should be cool.if you got a garden even better but shizzle runs the bits though truss all putting foxes in vacants like chris partlow.MARLO'S MUSCLE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shizzle.
Quite true cats need less attention but it's still not nice to know who the local kitty hobo is.If I didnt have a career plan already I would join the RSPCA.

my cat is on the swingers with foxes, not too long ago i saw man jump on sum foxes back and slice up his face. the fox was off.thought tht sh*t only happened on xmen

hes well nice. how much was he/she?
suttin between 60-100 cnt remembergot him when he was a kitten

Word on the street is when pet shops cant flog the kittens they drown themIMAGINE THATNO ONE i repeat NO ONE is f*ckin with my kittens like that hold tight the dude on my road with a dog making it chase shizzle the next day i saw him with his dog when i was workin on my car and shizzle was with me on the wall the plain facing was SICK.MAN SENT A MESSAGE TO THAT GUY EVER SINCE THEN HIM AND HIS DOG WALK IN A SINGLE FILE.

NO ONE i repeat NO ONE is f*ckin with my kittens like that hold tight the dude on my road with a dog making it chase shizzle the next day i saw him with his dog when i was workin on my car and shizzle was with me on the wall the plain facing was SICK.MAN SENT A MESSAGE TO THAT GUY EVER SINCE THEN HIM AND HIS DOG WALK IN A SINGLE FILE.
lmao

my cat is on the swingers with foxes, not too long ago i saw man jump on sum foxes back and slice up his face. the fox was off.thought tht sh*t only happened on xmen
hes well nice. how much was he/she?
suttin between 60-100 cnt remembergot him when he was a kitten
my old cat kiwi used to be on thative told his story on here beforebut cat did get caught slippin on his way home, ambushed by 3 foxesthey jumped him an broke his neckthat was after yrs of baddin them up with his bredrin name pearlhe was old an his eyesight became poor, jus sad that he had to go that wayand LOOOL @ payin more than 20 pound for a cat