The cat thread!

Action Dan

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

picturecd7.jpgpicturecd7.46bea00bbe.jpgMy cats a badman stillHe was sleeping so I had to go and wake him up so I could take a pic.2moro if i'm bothered i'll take some more.lol @ matt 'was staring out a staff'
aww he looks a bit like my old cat. he died last year aged 16 years old. he was my baby even though he was 4 years younger than mebetathanperfect.jpg

picturecd7.jpgpicturecd7.46bea00bbe.jpgMy cats a badman stillHe was sleeping so I had to go and wake him up so I could take a pic.2moro if i'm bothered i'll take some more.lol @ matt 'was staring out a staff'
aww he looks a bit like my old cat. he died last year aged 16 years old. he was my baby even though he was 4 years younger than mebetathanperfect.jpg
Lol at your old cat posing, blessAlso id it me or does my cat and that man that plays Earl (from my name is earl) have similar features. I think its the plainface.

Lol at your old cat posing, blessAlso id it me or does my cat and that man that plays Earl (from my name is earl) have similar features. I think its the plainface.
and the moustache!

LOL @ my cat tryna be the centre of attention.....image182mc7.jpgZiggy is his namethinks hes a bit of a badman still just strolling into my house 1 day when he was a kittenf*ck*ng cheek thought he owned the placewell as an offering he did murk a pidgeon and countless mice so he has earned his stripeslooks a bit like twirls cat but they say hes some exotic cross breedlike i give a f*ck anyways bastard cat