The cat thread!

Action Dan

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i love cats (rip spikey, shadow and giggs - after ryan gigs not the gta character currently residing in peckham)imagine when i was like 6 i had a staring cmopetition with a black cat whilst i sat on the kicthen counterbitch wrote off the left side of my face with her clawssick cat

dsc00548hw5.jpgmy cats on some goonish tip tbh,the way he owns that recliner,my rents had to give him his on blanket so that he doens't scratch up even worst.
TWINSSSSSSLooks exactly like my cat from that angle.
probably the same marge yakno, :D swear u live in gate aswell.

Jay-Z inda house...He's a bitch still...we have dat love hate relationship going on... thinks he's too bad.... aread started causing trouble when he was a kitten... one time it was snowing.. my man decided to sit on the window cill and catch the snow... ended up dropping to the ground with the blinds kmt.Bitch scratched my face one time when I was on the fone tooo... just jumped up and bam!As you can see he loves to show off...stoopidcatjor4.jpgstoopidcatjor4.8e1ac6ff2d.jpglaztassjog4.jpglaztassjog4.025f679b23.jpg

My god I had a cat similar to that video. His violence was 1/4 of that level.Badmannnnnnnnnnnnnnn from day but he ran away. Much harder than teh cat I got now would attack strangers and leave tribal marks i tell you.Tyson :D

dsc00548hw5.jpgmy cats on some goonish tip tbh,the way he owns that recliner,my rents had to give him his on blanket so that he doens't scratch up even worst.
TWINSSSSSSLooks exactly like my cat from that angle.
probably the same marge yakno, :D swear u live in gate aswell.
Yh I doBut my cat is from southIf yours isnt then our cats are DEFO cousins lol