FAO PEOPLE FROM ANGOLA

Mr. Martinez

Guest Teddy Riley
So wait, being born and raised in England, doesn't make you English?LMFAOSome dumb mothaf*ckers in here still...
IMO Makes you a citizen but not REALLY English.Come on fam, IMO a true Brit is white if anything. My parents are immigrants and we moved here. My sister was born here but still. She's a citizen, but nothing can change our true heritage and ancestry.
Lol...I understand why people have been calling you dumb.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So wait, being born and raised in England, doesn't make you English?LMFAOSome dumb mothaf*ckers in here still...
IMO Makes you a citizen but not REALLY English.Come on fam, IMO a true Brit is white if anything. My parents are immigrants and we moved here. My sister was born here but still. She's a citizen, but nothing can change our true heritage and ancestry.
Bruv, how can living somewhere change your ancestry?As far as I know, I'm a Nigerian raised in London. That's it.A passport can't change that, I'm a NIGERIAN!! f*ck what you say lol. Most Africans I know who were raised here will say the same thing, whether they were born here or not.

Guest Teddy Riley
Bruv, how can living somewhere change your ancestry?As far as I know, I'm a Nigerian raised in London. That's it.A passport can't change that, I'm a NIGERIAN!! f*ck what you say lol. Most Africans I know who were raised here will say the same thing, whether they were born here or not.
Ancestry doesn't equate to national identity...Let me give you an example in ym case.Parents/grandparents: Democratic Republic Of CongoI was born in France, raised here in London since I was 5...Now, I go to France, USA, Greece & even to Congo (I would say BACK, but I've never been there). THEY will lable me English. It's that simple. Before I open my mouth, that'll be the case. But lemme talk to anyone here, and they'll label me as French because I was born there.Congolese people will label me English.It's not black & white as you put it Ankle...I consider myself to have multi-national identity. Something I take pride too...

Why do you beg Portugal so much...!?!?!Do you know how f*ck*ng ironic that is?Tired of stupid girls telling me they're Portuguese when they're not.FIX UP INNIT.EMBRACE, DO NOT BE ASHAMED.
funniest thing its so true.I have only known one angolan out of about 15 that have confessed to be angolan and not portugeese. Why do they do this.Allow being ashamed of your country. Its like congolese people saying that they are french.

Ancestry doesn't equate to national identity...Let me give you an example in ym case.Parents/grandparents: Democratic Republic Of CongoI was born in France, raised here in London since I was 5...Now, I go to France, USA, Greece & even to Congo (I would say BACK, but I've never been there). THEY will lable me English. It's that simple. Before I open my mouth, that'll be the case. But lemme talk to anyone here, and they'll label me as French because I was born there.Congolese people will label me English.It's not black & white as you put it Ankle...I consider myself to have multi-national identity. Something I take pride too...
Hmm, yeah I can see for you it's far from simple.But I was born in Nigeria and we moved here. Both my parents are Ibo, most of our family is Ibo. I've never been labelled English, only when I'm in Nigeria and they tease me calling me ''Oyibo'' or ''Onyocha''. But when I'm abroad in other countries I'm never labelled English, even when they hear me speak.And....
IF A DOG IS BORN IN A BARN IS IT A HORSE
!Being born somewhere doesn't mean ANYTHING!!Nigeria is my origin and it's Nigerian culture and history I embrace the most. I've never called myself ''British''. If anything, I'm just a Nigerian Londoner lol because the rest of this country has f*ck all to do with me.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
Hmm, yeah I can see for you it's far from simple.But I was born in Nigeria and we moved here. Both my parents are Ibo, most of our family is Ibo. I've never been labelled English, only when I'm in Nigeria and they tease me calling me ''Oyibo'' or ''Onyocha''. But when I'm abroad in other countries I'm never labelled English, even when they hear me speak.And....
!Being born somewhere doesn't mean ANYTHING!!Nigeria is my origin and it's Nigerian culture and history I embrace the most. I've never called myself ''British''. If anything, I'm just a Nigerian Londoner lol because the rest of this country has f*ck all to do with me.
bet your kids label themselves british.

bet your kids label themselves british.
KMT who says I have kids? Clown lol.And my younger cousins who were born and raised here don't say they are British, they say they are Nigerian....NIGERIAN!!!!

But to answer your questionpeople from angola say they are portugese because they have been mentally trained in the sub concious to hate themself so they ashmed to admit where they are fromat least they aint bredding America (I aint saying no names but we all know who i am on about)