Commitment Problems

Gordon Gekko

Guest Teddy Riley
Kane, so when your with a woman that you commit to, will you tell them your NOT gona love them?
No, I won't tell them sh*t.They'll know all they need to know, through my actions. If they interpret that as ''Michel loves me...'', then I'll let them think that.
So are you saying you won't tell them you love them but your actions will?!Or are you saying that you feel your actions will be misinterpreted as love?
The former. Then again, I see myself having love FOR woman, not 'loving' her. My emotions are slowly running on empty.I think I'd have to meet one HELL of a woman to get me to open up to the point where the gas mask comes off. Something I doubt will happen till I've finished my bachelor ways which is something that ain't happening for a LONG time.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Well fair enough. But please believe once your actions start to give off a sense of love after awhile YOU WILL follow suit and state your love.
O_o

Guest Teddy Riley
Well fair enough. But please believe once your actions start to give off a sense of love after awhile YOU WILL follow suit and state your love.
Is exactly what I fear. ___________________>>>>>>>>>>>feeling vunerable to a woman. Insult to my manhood TBH.

Is exactly what I fear. ___________________>>>>>>>>>>>feeling vunerable to a woman. Insult to my manhood TBH.
Don't fear it, embrace it.

Guest Teddy Riley
:D I should embrace being vunerable to a female?SMFH, women....

NO!You should embrace love. Anyway me and you will talk in a few years time and see where you stand!

Guest Teddy Riley
NO!You should embrace love. Anyway me and you will talk in a few years time and see where you stand!
I'll be 10X worse in a few years time... :D :D :D

How do you meet these girls?Its most likely you ARE liknign random boshes.i.e. you meat & move some girl at a club cuz you think she is buff......then you find out more about her and the fact she is insane/an insane whore means that emotionally, you detatch yourself from her & are unwilling to find a relationship.I seriously wouldnt sweat it, your what...21? You shouldnt worry about this problem for a long while.*ps* The above happened to me, saw some chick, she was BUFF, moved her etc etc...she was real nice to talk to on the foen aswell...texting...eything was cool.Then...I aint even gonna say what happened cuz straight away it would bait ME up, but she got dashed out of her house and arrested...Need I say more?also lol @ you spineless people who dont have commmitment issues, but just lack the willpower to not penetrate other women.Pathetic really. You are the male equvilent of boshes...
Nah, thing is & I've mentioned it before. I actually attract decent girls. I mean, if I was in a space where I WANTED a relationship, I'd be set. But TBH, the thought of a relationship literally disgusts me.It doesn't mean I go over, mashing bare girls but 'love' and all that sh*t seems so phony. It seems flimsy. Why do you lot think I made that comment about all the 'Disney' responses in the 'Why Are You With The Person' thread? I dunno about you lot, but does anyone here actually REALISE how easy it is to get in a realtionship with a female? Too easy.One thing women need to realise is, falling in love is piss easy. But maintain that sh*t over 10 years or more, then come back to me. I've seen my parents together for a good 16 years. I've seen all types of sh*t, but they're still together. Relationships like that are REAL to me, because it ain't based on some Disney fantasy with pixie dust floating in the air.*throws on the gas mask* All this wifey/hubby talk? f*ck outta here. Throw a ring on her finger, then come back and talk.Most of the relationships talked about on here, are nothing more than cases of advanced puppy love.Speaking for myself, I don't want that. I don't wanna get trapped in that. Because the feeling I DREAD, is when sh*t hits the fan, I will look back on it and think...''WHAT THE f*ck WAS I THINKING? MICHEL, YOU d*ckHEAD!''I, refuse at ALL costs to let emotion take over my logic. f*ck that. That's why I will ALWAYS say...Companionship, sex & children>>>>>>>>>>>>Love.Logic>>>>emotion.I fear I will never LOVE a woman but better yet, have love FOR her. That's where my commitment issues stem from I think.
sh*t man, it's only love, nothing 2 be afraid of.What's the worst that can happen. You find out she ain't the one...?You seem like a strong guy, so you'll pick yourself back up. I fully see where your comming from though. But i think it's rather a sad state of things.

Yeah, couple girls have just been randoms from clubs but some have been decent, good girls and thing is id rather be in a relationship at the mo but i always end up f*ckin it up on purpose, eventhough i like the girl - if that makes senseBut yeah, Cipher your probably right on the whole like but still there have been decent girls that ive liked aswell and done it to

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

HmmWell tbh maybe you just dont have that connection with the girlsBecause a big mistake i feel people make..is to 'WANT to be in a relationship'IMO that isn't the right thing to doYou should want to be in a relationship with a SPECIFIC person...not just want to be in one and then look for someone to fit the bill because that will always lead to the situation of going further than you normally wouild with someone if you werent purposely forcing yourself toSo you end up thinking you hae commitment issues but you dont really haev a genuine connection with someone but are foolign yourself into TRYING to get that connection which is the wrong thing to do..Its like, remember back in school...secondary or primary or whatever....when you had that feeling where you LOVED someone?Dont care who you think you are, if you are scarface now and you think you are a crackselling gun-basting gangster..EVERYONE had that type of crush ting going on, wehre theyd make you feel all embarrased, make your heart beat faster etc..THAT is the situation I think you should be in when you get into a relationship. Im aware that I mean this cant really just happen like THAT meetin someone in a club but take a while to get to know them or something, try to build something before getting into the position that you are gonna be in a relationship but lack commitment or feelings for them to stay faithful.Its like...have you ever gone shopping for a SPECIFIC thing, and when you got there, they didnt have it? So instead of getting the Airmax ltd's, you had to get the Airmax 95s just cuz they went with your outfit? They might look good with it, but they werent what you wanted....Also you just need to learn to RESIST temptation, I mean it is temptation for a reason, because it is HARD to fight against, when it REALLY matters to you I doubt there will even be anytype of decision to make, there never was with me...

Guest David Braund
How do you meet these girls?Its most likely you ARE liknign random boshes.i.e. you meat & move some girl at a club cuz you think she is buff......then you find out more about her and the fact she is insane/an insane whore means that emotionally, you detatch yourself from her & are unwilling to find a relationship.I seriously wouldnt sweat it, your what...21? You shouldnt worry about this problem for a long while.*ps* The above happened to me, saw some chick, she was BUFF, moved her etc etc...she was real nice to talk to on the foen aswell...texting...eything was cool.Then...I aint even gonna say what happened cuz straight away it would bait ME up, but she got dashed out of her house and arrested...Need I say more?also lol @ you spineless people who dont have commmitment issues, but just lack the willpower to not penetrate other women.Pathetic really. You are the male equvilent of boshes...
Nah, thing is & I've mentioned it before. I actually attract decent girls. I mean, if I was in a space where I WANTED a relationship, I'd be set. But TBH, the thought of a relationship literally disgusts me.It doesn't mean I go over, mashing bare girls but 'love' and all that sh*t seems so phony. It seems flimsy. Why do you lot think I made that comment about all the 'Disney' responses in the 'Why Are You With The Person' thread? I dunno about you lot, but does anyone here actually REALISE how easy it is to get in a realtionship with a female? Too easy.One thing women need to realise is, falling in love is piss easy. But maintain that sh*t over 10 years or more, then come back to me. I've seen my parents together for a good 16 years. I've seen all types of sh*t, but they're still together. Relationships like that are REAL to me, because it ain't based on some Disney fantasy with pixie dust floating in the air.*throws on the gas mask* All this wifey/hubby talk? f*ck outta here. Throw a ring on her finger, then come back and talk.Most of the relationships talked about on here, are nothing more than cases of advanced puppy love.Speaking for myself, I don't want that. I don't wanna get trapped in that. Because the feeling I DREAD, is when sh*t hits the fan, I will look back on it and think...''WHAT THE f*ck WAS I THINKING? MICHEL, YOU d*ckHEAD!''I, refuse at ALL costs to let emotion take over my logic. f*ck that. That's why I will ALWAYS say...Companionship, sex & children>>>>>>>>>>>>Love.Logic>>>>emotion.I fear I will never LOVE a woman but better yet, have love FOR her. That's where my commitment issues stem from I think.
them bars therei think along the same kinda wavelengthscnt see why ppl get overly excited minor relationships n sh*tchicks all startin their sentences with "my man" or "my ex" like i give a f*ck or earns them stripes or sutin

Guest Teddy Riley
HmmWell tbh maybe you just dont have that connection with the girlsBecause a big mistake i feel people make..is to 'WANT to be in a relationship'IMO that isn't the right thing to doYou should want to be in a relationship with a SPECIFIC person...not just want to be in one and then look for someone to fit the bill because that will always lead to the situation of going further than you normally wouild with someone if you werent purposely forcing yourself toSo you end up thinking you hae commitment issues but you dont really haev a genuine connection with someone but are foolign yourself into TRYING to get that connection which is the wrong thing to do..Its like, remember back in school...secondary or primary or whatever....when you had that feeling where you LOVED someone?Dont care who you think you are, if you are scarface now and you think you are a crackselling gun-basting gangster..EVERYONE had that type of crush ting going on, wehre theyd make you feel all embarrased, make your heart beat faster etc..THAT is the situation I think you should be in when you get into a relationship. Im aware that I mean this cant really just happen like THAT meetin someone in a club but take a while to get to know them or something, try to build something before getting into the position that you are gonna be in a relationship but lack commitment or feelings for them to stay faithful.Its like...have you ever gone shopping for a SPECIFIC thing, and when you got there, they didnt have it? So instead of getting the Airmax ltd's, you had to get the Airmax 95s just cuz they went with your outfit? They might look good with it, but they werent what you wanted....Also you just need to learn to RESIST temptation, I mean it is temptation for a reason, because it is HARD to fight against, when it REALLY matters to you I doubt there will even be anytype of decision to make, there never was with me...
Bars...

...I dunno man.
i think i have a problem.(or at least other people have told me that)i like the feeling of stability but at the same time alot of the time i cant see myself getting married. I mean the idea is nice and all but meh. We shall see though, never know what the future holds and all that rubbish. not saying i dont/wont ever fall in love.jst saying it will take alot. Until then[Jigga] Im Tryin' Girls Ouuuut, Till I Find The One For Me[Jigga]

Guest Teddy Riley
sh*t man, it's only love, nothing 2 be afraid of.What's the worst that can happen. You find out she ain't the one...?You seem like a strong guy, so you'll pick yourself back up. I fully see where your comming from though. But i think it's rather a sad state of things.
Only 'love' ya kna. From time people get killed over the sh*t and will die for people, it can NEVER be 'only love'...

love is not magicit is nt pure, and it is not without taintlike every other aspect of human nature it is imperfecti think certain people have very unrealistic expectations of lovepeople fail to understand that like most things love takes workbeing in love doesn't mean u never have that urge to cheat, it means u over come yur basic urges and act like a man, instead of a child that bows to its every impulseFor me it is hardbut loyalty is important to me, so i dn't do it.i think weakness comes in many formsfearing to be Vulnerable with someone eles is one of themdn't get me wrong, bein cautious about who u let in, is not weak, but smartbut if u meet someone who u feel is worthy of u, then the above shuldn't be an issuea strong man is a man unafraid of himself and the decisions he has madei fully acknowledge that danielle could shatter my worldbut i knw i'm strong enough to rebuild itif she did something to f*ck us up, all it would mean isshe was just another girl.... nuttin i can't get overbut until that proves to be the case i'll never let fear of pain stop me from experiencing happinessbut ofcourse the above only applys to the ones that sit there thinkingvulnerable to a woman = moisti guess it depends on hw u see the woman in questionfor me its a case of bein open to the possible mother of my childain't nuttin to soft about that if u ask me.

maybe cos u r f*ck*ng random boshes then turning it into a relationship obv u will get bored of themi wud say go for something abit more classy but that will involve plane tickets in 08in short there is nothing worth commiting to out there so you are right to be apprehensivekeep it up imo
:D 10/10

• 4 weeks later...
love is not magicit is nt pure, and it is not without taintlike every other aspect of human nature it is imperfecti think certain people have very unrealistic expectations of lovepeople fail to understand that like most things love takes workbeing in love doesn't mean u never have that urge to cheat, it means u over come yur basic urges and act like a man, instead of a child that bows to its every impulseFor me it is hardbut loyalty is important to me, so i dn't do it.i think weakness comes in many formsfearing to be Vulnerable with someone eles is one of themdn't get me wrong, bein cautious about who u let in, is not weak, but smartbut if u meet someone who u feel is worthy of u, then the above shuldn't be an issuea strong man is a man unafraid of himself and the decisions he has madei fully acknowledge that danielle could shatter my worldbut i knw i'm strong enough to rebuild itif she did something to f*ck us up, all it would mean isshe was just another girl.... nuttin i can't get overbut until that proves to be the case i'll never let fear of pain stop me from experiencing happinessbut ofcourse the above only applys to the ones that sit there thinkingvulnerable to a woman = moisti guess it depends on hw u see the woman in questionfor me its a case of bein open to the possible mother of my childain't nuttin to soft about that if u ask me.
DEEP.Spesh the man rebuilding his world bit.

Guest David Braund
DEEP.Spesh the man rebuilding his world bit.
its hard truthalthough most of it dnt affect me coz im never been in lovebut i see the weakness ting, if i was the kinda guy to discuss emotions n ting i would.. but i cant, not wont..but canti still get into relationships and that, i jus go with the flowmy brains so f*cked that every other person apart from me is set at a different level of trustsay im at 100%, everyone else will b hovering at around 40-60, these are cold hard friends n girlfriendsn i find it IMPOSSIBLE to get attatched, psychiatrist try go on clever n say u hav alot of trust issues in that u dnt get close to someone coz ur afraid in the end they'll go away like certain close memebers of ur family have, u had no stability in ur early life and u look for this but cnt let anyone ini jus said DUUUHH...i jus accept all that sh*t n move nex person to get with me ill lock downwont b no forced love coz ive always had the EXACT same feelings for any chick no matter the status, friend, gave head, i fingered, went out with for a monthit like chicks cnt get past a certain level n i duno wot the barrier is.so im pissed reallycnt miss that which you didnt have though