South Park disrespecting

YUNG BATHIN APE

loooool i remember the episode where jesus killed the pope with a shuriken and then proceeded to put his stunnas on lol
My fave episode is wen Eric wants to go to dat theme park but they don't take him so he holds Cartman and Kyles friend hostage
swear das wen cartman takes butters hostage and runs off the to theme park. while kyle and everyone else are in sum museum ting

loooool i remember the episode where jesus killed the pope with a shuriken and then proceeded to put his stunnas on lol
My fave episode is wen Eric wants to go to dat theme park but they don't take him so he holds Cartman and Kyles friend hostage
swear das wen cartman takes butters hostage and runs off the to theme park. while kyle and everyone else are in sum museum ting
yeh yeh dat 1 still

yeh yeh dat 1 still

it is a take have u seen da heroe's council wid azlam, morpheus, jesus, tron and man like dat lolits actually a take dey got a heroes council and put jesus in it lolHe's always rollin wid sum big a.k as welllol southpark get away wid murder on a regular basis