The pot belly!

I.B.Blackman

Ive got some decent sized arms, tough pecs but a fat belly.Is there any other way to lose this apart from sit ups, and cardio?(I have a bad lower back, so running on a treadmill brings out pain in the back. Same with sit ups)

mines just popped out of nowhere i was a week away from desirable abs i think*starts cardio and abs traingin AGAIN*i dont think i can stop for longer then 2 weeks from now on unless i eat clean 24/7

do high rep ab excersizes, focus on lower abs to make them tight, and upper to give them shape
What good excercises are there to focus on the lower abs? When i do sit ups i always feel my upper part of my abs is the only thing working.
leg raises, either using the machine or lying down and raising ur legs and holding for 2 seconds,lie flat and raise ur legs about 6cm(the height of a football) and hold for as long as possible. aim for 2mins, do 3 sets -2mins,1m, & 45 seconds resting 30 seconds between setsalso do the hip raises, where ur raise yourself with your elbows lying face down...hold for 2mins too, same as the leg raises. darkman complex carbs are things like brown bread, brown pasta, sweet potato, yam. wholegrain oats etc

leg raises are killer i do them before after cardio sessionsjesus christ