Serious ting still.

Da Luv Doc

Ok this is a joke.Mods ghost him man.Llow this duffing up of the forum.We dont need another Justin/E15/Reel on Road on steroids hybrid.
No, allow it pleaseIt's not a ting
lol @ thinking I catch feelings on a forum as readily as you suck d*ck for ratings.Now please. sshh. You're more that kid who people have sympathy for coz hes mentally retarded more than anything.
You're more that person who chats sh*t to me, when funnily enough, I haven't even acknowledged any of you're posts before yesterday...Why you try them TINGS fam?
Ahhh. I shouldnt reply but I feel compelled to.Isnt it past your bedtime?Shouldnt your avionics engineer dad and homemaking mum be tucking you in bed?Thats after they've consoled you about the fact you have a 14K car sitting outside but still live at home with nothing else to show for your life.Oh wait apart from your bb gun and girlfriend who is mugging you off as you exposed in the love life room because shes clearly leading you on like the little whipped needy, mentally unstable d*ckhead you are.Or then I could mention your identity crises?Maybe your lawnmower shapeup?Beg you dont try and switch round your persona in 1 day after being the guy who says "I find it hard to trust people, my girlfriend just wont talk to me :D "You little p*ssy. Dont get brave. Your life could be baited on here tomorrow, and I mean that.Im not one to hold grudges though 2bh. For all I know you're in the house next to me foaming at the mouth with Tupac posters on your bedroom wall. Llow getting vex over someone just because they were dropped on their head at birth.

LMFAOLMFAOLMFAO @ UR MYSPACEMYSPACE.COM/UNDERMISLENGTENGYOU MUST BE A TULSE ACCOUNTI refuse to believe this is life.
:D
but yeah i was gna say this in another thread. far be it from me to snitch but Stamina Man should be sectioned. he's already said he's on antidepressants and mood stabilizers and is known to mental health services. posting a tool on the internet rly aint a good look. this nigger's dangerous. and im not just saying this cos i think he's a c*nt.also far be it from me to promote non-violence but justin should just allow it altogether. this dude is seriously at the bottom of the social ladder e-ladder life ladder any f*ckin ladder you can think of getting into beef with him is an epic waste of time and energy.
I have been sectioned still.Not there now though.Been in every type of cell, do people think I give a sh*t if anyone try sh*t with me :DNAHHHH
ok

Ok this is a joke.Mods ghost him man.Llow this duffing up of the forum.We dont need another Justin/E15/Reel on Road on steroids hybrid.
lol @ thinking I catch feelings on a forum as readily as you suck d*ck for ratings.Now please. sshh. You're more that kid who people have sympathy for coz hes mentally retarded more than anything.
You're more that person who chats sh*t to me, when funnily enough, I haven't even acknowledged any of you're posts before yesterday...Why you try them TINGS fam?
Ahhh. I shouldnt reply but I feel compelled to.Isnt it past your bedtime?Shouldnt your avionics engineer dad and homemaking mum be tucking you in bed?Thats after they've consoled you about the fact you have a 14K car sitting outside but still live at home with nothing else to show for your life.Oh wait apart from your bb gun and girlfriend who is mugging you off as you exposed in the love life room because shes clearly leading you on like the little whipped needy, mentally unstable d*ckhead you are.Or then I could mention your identity crises?Maybe your lawnmower shapeup?Beg you dont try and switch round your persona in 1 day after being the guy who says "I find it hard to trust people, my girlfriend just wont talk to me :D "You little p*ssy. Dont get brave. Your life could be baited on here tomorrow, and I mean that.Im not one to hold grudges though 2bh. For all I know you're in the house next to me foaming at the mouth with Tupac posters on your bedroom wall. Llow getting vex over someone just because they were dropped on their head at birth.
I didn't even read that still.:DI guess I proper hurt you init.Calm down, take a breather.

deaded.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

I dont get all this sh*t....Justin will do nothing to this guy, why is everyone else hyping a fight where theres been no hype from the two 'participants'?If you did indeed put your actuall address then you are a fool, not even for a beef ting but if I wanted to f*ck with you, I'd just sent a parcel filled with dosgshit to your address.*scrolls down*Who the f*ck posted them pics of the bbgun under the pretense they had a strap?Whoever it is you are a prick.

MARLON'S GOT THE LINK AS WELL FAM.THIS IS WHAT I'M SAYING. HE MIGHT BE A KILLER BUT MANDEM ON HERE HAVE ACCESS TO ADDRESSES.BLAD, MAN COULD BE DEAD TOMORROW. ALLOW THE UNNECESSARY HYPE IS ALL I'M SAYING. THERE'S GETTING BRAVE, THEN STRAIGHT DAMN FOOLISH...
ON A REALIF ANYONE WAS LOOKING TO DO SOMETHING...IT WOULDNT BE ALL OVER THE FORUM, GET ME?THATS LIKE GOING TO THE PIGS WITH A BOMB STRAPOPED TO YOU LIKE "YEAH BRB IM GOING ON THE UNDERGROUND"THINK LOGICALLY NOW...WHAT WILL "MARLON" OR "ASHLEY" DO, REALLY?HAVE MY ADDRESS, WOW, HALF THESE GUYS DONT EVEN f*ck*ng DRIVE.DOESN'T BOTHER ME WHAT SO EVER.I MOVED JUST OVER A MONTH AGO, I AM EX-DIRECTORY, I HAVE HAD 4 DIFFERENT HOUSES, INCLUDING MY OWN HOUSE.COME ON NOW...

" Any Fake Internet Guy Lol. Remember Yeah, You Know Nothing About Me, You Know NOTHING. If Only You Knew, Lol Seriously, If Only You Knew..."oh my days.hypocrite or what man.
:DAnother thing, a guy didn't know what he had comingttkk :D

Guest luckstar

HAS J CREDZ EVEN BEEN SIGHTED ON THE E ROADS SINCE LAST NITE ?ITS NEVA REALLY HEALTHY 2 BEEF WITH PEOPLE WITH MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES OR WEDGE HOMOSEXUALSTHE POSSIBLE REPERCUSSIONS COULD BE DEVASTATING

MARLON'S GOT THE LINK AS WELL FAM.THIS IS WHAT I'M SAYING. HE MIGHT BE A KILLER BUT MANDEM ON HERE HAVE ACCESS TO ADDRESSES.BLAD, MAN COULD BE DEAD TOMORROW. ALLOW THE UNNECESSARY HYPE IS ALL I'M SAYING. THERE'S GETTING BRAVE, THEN STRAIGHT DAMN FOOLISH...
ON A REALIF ANYONE WAS LOOKING TO DO SOMETHING...IT WOULDNT BE ALL OVER THE FORUM, GET ME?THATS LIKE GOING TO THE PIGS WITH A BOMB STRAPOPED TO YOU LIKE "YEAH BRB IM GOING ON THE UNDERGROUND"THINK LOGICALLY NOW...WHAT WILL "MARLON" OR "ASHLEY" DO, REALLY?HAVE MY ADDRESS, WOW, HALF THESE GUYS DONT EVEN f*ck*ng DRIVE.DOESN'T BOTHER ME WHAT SO EVER.I MOVED JUST OVER A MONTH AGO, I AM EX-DIRECTORY, I HAVE HAD 4 DIFFERENT HOUSES, INCLUDING MY OWN HOUSE.COME ON NOW...
Translation:
EVERYTHING I'VE POSTED IS COOL BECAUSE EVEN IF THESE MAN SHOW UP NO ONE CAN FIND ME BECAUSE I'VE BEEN GASSING.THAT ADDRESS ISN'T MINE. THE GUN MIGHT BE REAL BUT IF MY MUM EVER SEE'S IT SHE'LL TAKE OFF HER BELT, AND I DON'T WANT THAT. I'VE MANAGED TO SAVE FACE THO BECAUSE THESE MAN WILL BACK DOWN WAY BEFORE I DO.
Not taking sides. Couldn't care less boss. Just saying innit.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
HAS J CREDZ EVEN BEEN SIGHTED ON THE E ROADS SINCE LAST NITE ?ITS NEVA REALLY HEALTHY 2 BEEF WITH PEOPLE WITH MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES OR WEDGE HOMOSEXUALSTHE POSSIBLE REPERCUSSIONS COULD BE DEVASTATING
asdsdsdsds g'ffgf

:D tbh i think Stamini just sees it at a game. However, im pretty sure justin is fuming atm. The guy is lucky he don't live in the endz 'cause im pretty sure someone would have baited him by now. Imagine if one guy came out of no where and baited my guy up like what happened to Risky lol

" Any Fake Internet Guy Lol. Remember Yeah, You Know Nothing About Me, You Know NOTHING. If Only You Knew, Lol Seriously, If Only You Knew..."oh my days.hypocrite or what man.
:DAnother thing, a guy didn't know what he had comingttkk :D
lol at ur girlfriend living in essex and f*ck*ng some next guys from eastenders whilst ur in stevenage chilling with steve and phil

:D tbh i think Stamini just sees it at a game. However, im pretty sure justin is fuming atm. The guy is lucky he don't live in the endz 'cause im pretty sure someone would have baited him by now. Imagine if one guy came out of no where and baited my guy up like what happened to Risky lol
I AM THE REASON RISKY GOT BAITED UPI BAITED RISKY UPYOU MAN THINK I WONT DO THE SAME FOR ANYONE ELSETRYING TO TAKE ME FOR SOME AMATEUR OUT HERE.MAY THINK I SOUND LIKE A FOOL YEAHBUT I KNOW WAGWAN :D

Guest Flat Eric
THIS IS SO FLIPPING BORING
I've seen your facebook blad i'll come to sainsburys and kick over the trolleys you have to stack up.Beg man shut up. Safe.Disclaimer: None of the above statement is true.
BLEDYOU'VE SEEN MY FACEBOOK AND KNOW REAL NAMES N TINGLETS DO THIS INIT4PM TESCO?I'm shook tbh