Serious ting still.

Da Luv Doc

THIS IS SO FLIPPING BORING
I've seen your facebook blad i'll come to sainsburys and kick over the trolleys you have to stack up.Beg man shut up. Safe.Disclaimer: None of the above statement is true.
BLEDYOU'VE SEEN MY FACEBOOK AND KNOW REAL NAMES N TINGLETS DO THIS INIT4PM TESCO?I'm shook tbh
:D :D :D

This is actually hilarious. I'm on page 14 of the J Credz Violation. You got some balls. :D If Stamina offers more money than J.Ceez tho I won't hand over the address I have with Mr. Moore's name on for 2007-08. Just as well you have £9k saved, clearly you can offer more.Just saying innit.
:D

This is actually hilarious. I'm on page 14 of the J Credz Violation. You got some balls. :D If Stamina offers more money than J.Ceez tho I won't hand over the address I have with Mr. Moore's name on for 2007-08. Just as well you have £9k saved, clearly you can offer more.Just saying innit.
i didnt even see this :D :D

LMFAO WHY AINT I SEEN ANY ORANGE TEXT YET?JUSTIN HAS DISCOMBUBULATED.I COULD SEE IT COMING WHEN HIS TEXT WHEN FROM ORANGE TO WHITE. ITS LIKE WHEN CHARMANDER TURNS TO CHARAZARD THEN CHARMINDER - THEN THE FINAL STAGE - A FIREBALL, SLOWLY BURNING HIMSELF UP WITH UNDILUTED RAGE, FURY AND ANGER.

Where is this J Credz exposure thread? is it the transvestite one?
sum1 found pics of j credz in 1 club in malia as a transexual pole dancerstamina man tried 2 wife it but credz werent having a bar so they arranged 2 meet up in stevenage and settle it at dynamau5's rave.the winner agreed 2 take billion as trophy wifespace.

MARLON'S GOT THE LINK AS WELL FAM.THIS IS WHAT I'M SAYING. HE MIGHT BE A KILLER BUT MANDEM ON HERE HAVE ACCESS TO ADDRESSES.BLAD, MAN COULD BE DEAD TOMORROW. ALLOW THE UNNECESSARY HYPE IS ALL I'M SAYING. THERE'S GETTING BRAVE, THEN STRAIGHT DAMN FOOLISH...
it seems both u and stamina need to get off the 24 basically,. jeeez.

lol this sh*t now come likes Dubplate dramawhat should Justin do?a) go for the bait:D llow it because he is not seriousc) i can't believe they made another series of this non relevant "urban" drama

Stamina beg you stop saying Ting.Its not becoming.Its "Thing"
maybe he is really infact irish, irish people tend to say ' ting' as they seem to have a problem pronouncing their 'h'sthey say thirteen like turteen.and if the guy aint irish, then i guess he is just lost and no map in the world can help him find his way.

Guest Radio
Stamina beg you stop saying Ting.Its not becoming.Its "Thing"
maybe he is really infact irish, irish people tend to say ' ting' as they seem to have a problem pronouncing their 'h'sthey say thirteen like turteen.and if the guy aint irish, then i guess he is just lost and no map in the world can help him find his way.
Or maybe he is Jamaican, you dumb pussyhole