Them Tracks To Smoke To...

Stamina Man

Guest luckstar

are u talkin actually blazin traks or traks u can jus get u in that introspective mood ?!?!i dnt really blaze anymore but i was listenin 2 akon - clap againwhen i used 2 blaze id jus listen 2 depression music so i stopped like years ago now

LOL AT THE NERVOUS DISCLAIMERANYWAY, I DONT HAVE CERTAIN TRACKS THAT I BLAZE TO, JUST LISTEN TO WHATEVER I FEEL IN THE MOOD TO LISTEN TO/WHAT I WAS LISTENING TO ANYWAY
Lol, not a nervous disclaimer, just a disclaimer.People Spam up my threads, even when their not even sh*t ones, and it's long.And yeah, I mean tracks to get you in the mood.----------------Now Playing On iTunes: Luniz - I Got 5 On It (Freestyle w/Kay-K, Screw, Hawk, & Lil' Keke)

LOL AT THE NERVOUS DISCLAIMERANYWAY, I DONT HAVE CERTAIN TRACKS THAT I BLAZE TO, JUST LISTEN TO WHATEVER I FEEL IN THE MOOD TO LISTEN TO/WHAT I WAS LISTENING TO ANYWAY
Lol, not a nervous disclaimer, just a disclaimer.People Spam up my threads, even when their not even sh*t ones, and it's long.And yeah, I mean tracks to get you in the mood.----------------Now Playing On iTunes: Luniz - I Got 5 On It (Freestyle w/Kay-K, Screw, Hawk, & Lil' Keke)
You spam up the forum.

You spam up the forum.
Feeling this too:

src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
src="
src="
src="
src="