so you english yeah?

Badman

Ashman?
Nar, its BadmanI TOLD YOU YOU f*ck*ng c*nt (@ Badman)
this isnt finished yet.....only had radios view so far lmaoaarons view is valid but technically incorrect
Badman, wah gwarn for Wandsworth Palace? Place lock awf.
Although there is no longer any official definition of English nationality, the term "the English people" can be used to discuss the English as a "nation", using the OED's definition of "nation" as a group united by factors that include "language, culture, history, or occupation of the same territory", rather than ancestral ties alone.[10]The concept of an 'English nation' is older than that of the 'British nation' and the 1990s witnessed a revival in English self-consciousness.[11] This is linked to the expressions of national self-awareness of the other British nations of Wales and Scotland — which take their most solid form in the new devolved political arrangements within the United Kingdom — and the waning of a shared British national identity as the British Empire fades into history.[12][13][9]While there can be an ethnic component to expressions of English national identity, most political English nationalists do not consider Englishness to be a form of kinship. For example, the English Democrats Party states that "We do not claim Englishness to be purely ethnic or purely cultural, but it is a complex mix of the two. We firmly believe Englishness is a state of mind",[14] while the Campaign for an English Parliament says, "The people of England includes everyone who considers this ancient land to be their home and future regardless of ethnicity, race, religion or culture".[15] In an article for The Guardian, novelist Andrea Levy (born in London to Jamaican parents) calls England a separate country "without any doubt" and asserts that she is "English. Born and bred, as the saying goes. (As far as I can remember, it is born and bred and not born-and-bred-with-a-very-long-line-of-white-ancestors-directly-descended-from-Anglo-Saxons.)" Arguing that "England has never been an exclusive club, but rather a hybrid nation", she writes that "Englishness must never be allowed to attach itself to ethnicity. The majority of English people are white, but some are not ... Let England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland be nations that are plural and inclusive."[16]However, this use of the word "English" is complicated by the fact that most non-white people in England identify as British rather than English. In their 2004 Annual Population Survey, the Office of National Statistics compared the ethnic identities of British people with their perceived national identity. They found that while 58% of white people described their nationality as "English", the vast majority of non-white people called themselves "British". For example, "78 per cent of Bangladeshis said they were British, while only 5 per cent said they were English, Scottish or Welsh", and the largest percentage of non-whites to identify as English were the people who described their ethnicity as "Mixed" (37%).
According to Wiki. To me, its just some bait pigeon-hole. To wiki, its debateable. I am who I am, and that is not English. No man cant tell me nothing
palace is their but lay lay sh*t going on on saturdays and safe you basically answered my thread please everyone read this and think before you rep the english flag I know its a technicality and not really important but it pissed me off when loyal people rep something that doesnt rep themthey want you to fight and die in their wars but they will never consider you enlglish WTFanyways have a nice day*hooks up the earl grey tea while getting the hounds ready for the next hunt*

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm British.
explain your reasons why
British - reflects that i live here/born here. It is my nationality.English to me, is to have it in your bloodstream.*Looks around at family tree*I don't see no English here.
safe I dont know you but most intelligent thing ive heard all daysummed it up in a few linesjamal and other english wanabes take note

Ashman?
Nar, its BadmanI TOLD YOU YOU f*ck*ng c*nt (@ Badman)
this isnt finished yet.....only had radios view so far lmaoaarons view is valid but technically incorrect
Badman, wah gwarn for Wandsworth Palace? Place lock awf.
Although there is no longer any official definition of English nationality, the term "the English people" can be used to discuss the English as a "nation", using the OED's definition of "nation" as a group united by factors that include "language, culture, history, or occupation of the same territory", rather than ancestral ties alone.[10]The concept of an 'English nation' is older than that of the 'British nation' and the 1990s witnessed a revival in English self-consciousness.[11] This is linked to the expressions of national self-awareness of the other British nations of Wales and Scotland — which take their most solid form in the new devolved political arrangements within the United Kingdom — and the waning of a shared British national identity as the British Empire fades into history.[12][13][9]While there can be an ethnic component to expressions of English national identity, most political English nationalists do not consider Englishness to be a form of kinship. For example, the English Democrats Party states that "We do not claim Englishness to be purely ethnic or purely cultural, but it is a complex mix of the two. We firmly believe Englishness is a state of mind",[14] while the Campaign for an English Parliament says, "The people of England includes everyone who considers this ancient land to be their home and future regardless of ethnicity, race, religion or culture".[15] In an article for The Guardian, novelist Andrea Levy (born in London to Jamaican parents) calls England a separate country "without any doubt" and asserts that she is "English. Born and bred, as the saying goes. (As far as I can remember, it is born and bred and not born-and-bred-with-a-very-long-line-of-white-ancestors-directly-descended-from-Anglo-Saxons.)" Arguing that "England has never been an exclusive club, but rather a hybrid nation", she writes that "Englishness must never be allowed to attach itself to ethnicity. The majority of English people are white, but some are not ... Let England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland be nations that are plural and inclusive."[16]However, this use of the word "English" is complicated by the fact that most non-white people in England identify as British rather than English. In their 2004 Annual Population Survey, the Office of National Statistics compared the ethnic identities of British people with their perceived national identity. They found that while 58% of white people described their nationality as "English", the vast majority of non-white people called themselves "British". For example, "78 per cent of Bangladeshis said they were British, while only 5 per cent said they were English, Scottish or Welsh", and the largest percentage of non-whites to identify as English were the people who described their ethnicity as "Mixed" (37%).
According to Wiki. To me, its just some bait pigeon-hole. To wiki, its debateable. I am who I am, and that is not English. No man cant tell me nothing
palace is their but lay lay sh*t going on on saturdays and safe you basically answered my thread please everyone read this and think before you rep the english flag I know its a technicality and not really important but it pissed me off when loyal people rep something that doesnt rep themthey want you to fight and die in their wars but they will never consider you enlglish WTFanyways have a nice day*hooks up the earl grey tea while getting the hounds ready for the next hunt*
Oh, we have a coffee shop revolutionary on our hands here. Your English. The quicker you face it, the quicker you can start getting white chicks with pink nipples. Kunte Kinte mutherf*cker.

I'm British.
explain your reasons why
British - reflects that i live here/born here. It is my nationality.English to me, is to have it in your bloodstream.*Looks around at family tree*I don't see no English here.
safe I dont know you but most intelligent thing ive heard all daysummed it up in a few linesjamal and other english wanabes take note
lol @ that bein intelligenttbh if u don't wana be english u can all f*ck off

I'm British.
explain your reasons why
lol @ that bein intelligent

Guest Radio
I'm British.
explain your reasons why
lol @ that bein intelligent

I'm British.
explain your reasons why
LMAOthe epitemy of an english manwas the very reason why they came up with the idea of people to be british rather than englishI would of loved to be english....the country i was born in....wasnt me that turned around and said nah mate you british......oh seen wasnt me that turned around and try tell me that even though I was born in this country I couldnt automatically apply for a british passport LMAO

Why does it matter apart from getting a passport that youre owed?I dont see why people get so hung up on what country I "rep". Its all foolish to me. Just 'cause I was born here doesnt mean I should rep here. Why cant I rep for somewhere I wasnt born if I prefer it?Its like the football arguement of supporting a team where you dont live. If you like the way they play or their players, why cant you support them? Bit off topic but you should be able to see how the two correlate

I'm British.
explain your reasons why
LMAOI would of loved to be english....the country i was born in....wasnt me that turned around and said nah mate you british......oh seen
Fair enough. But it was you that walked around for 20 soemthing years telling everyone your British, just because 'they' told you to. More fool you I say.

Pregnant women aren't allowed to fly.But it doesn't matter if you haven't cleared immigration. You wouldn't be eligible for residency or a passport just because you were born in that country's international airspace.

I'm British.
explain your reasons why
LMAOI would of loved to be english....the country i was born in....wasnt me that turned around and said nah mate you british......oh seen
Fair enough. But it was you that walked around for 20 soemthing years telling everyone your British, just because 'they' told you to. More fool you I say.
Im actually Italianthe irony is sickI was born in london couldnt automatically apply for british passport and costs like £600 or so to natralise and do the other bullshit they want you to domy mum who was broke at the time tunred around and said f*ck you british ill pay £30 and you can get italian passport and nationality coz im italianah well really and truely I dont care anyways I am who I am just saying init