What look do you go for sometimes?

Natalie

I'm not gonna make a habit of posting Love n life threads in whatever but LL is actually dead. Plus not everyone goes in there.Ok this thread is inspired by that ladies thread about what they like in a man

Fao girlsDo you find you have a specific male u go for (sometimes) because i've come to the conclusion that some of the time the boys I see who are nice all look similar Like for example say Wentworth miller was said boy and I tended to like boys who look like him (majority of the time) just for the fact they look like the said boy appearance wise. Or maybe its just me lol *shuffles to the exit*
loli kinda go through phazes, its weird, dont really know how to explain it
Yep thats what I meant phases lolBrb gonna try find a pic of someone whos in my current phase.Disclaimer- This pic wil come off a social networking site and if this is your friend oh well lol.
wheres the pic at natalie?
So I thought everyone post up what girls/ boys you go for looks wise (sometimes). Please no photos of people you think are nice. Only photos of people you go for looks wise.Now it took me AGES to find to boys that sort of looked similar so you lot can just post one person if you like.Btw if you know any of these two tell them Natalie from vip2 said she'll draw digits (not really lol) but tell them there nice anyway.caramelprince2007030421sg0.jpgcaramelprince2007030421sg0.903edb5d82.jpglondondiplomat200806292pg3.jpglondondiplomat200806292pg3.49e9add12b.jpgAs you can see the above is what I would go for. Now if anyone knows this boy tell him he has a SEXUAL SMILE good god. Could hypnotise a girl and ting. Funny thing is I bet he gets away with murder sometimes. The smile is ALOT.penguin0520080524011937uy4.jpgpenguin0520080524011937uy4.857d982ecd.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not gonna make a habit of posting Love n life threads in whatever but LL is actually dead. Plus not everyone goes in there.Ok this thread is inspired by that ladies thread about what they like in a man
Fao girlsDo you find you have a specific male u go for (sometimes) because i've come to the conclusion that some of the time the boys I see who are nice all look similar Like for example say Wentworth miller was said boy and I tended to like boys who look like him (majority of the time) just for the fact they look like the said boy appearance wise. Or maybe its just me lol *shuffles to the exit*
loli kinda go through phazes, its weird, dont really know how to explain it
Yep thats what I meant phases lolBrb gonna try find a pic of someone whos in my current phase.Disclaimer- This pic wil come off a social networking site and if this is your friend oh well lol.
wheres the pic at natalie?
So I thought everyone post up what girls/ boys you go for looks wise (sometimes). Please no photos of people you think are nice. Only photos of people you go for looks wise.Now it took me AGES to find to boys that sort of looked similar so you lot can just post one person if you like.Btw if you know any of these two tell them Natalie from vip2 said she'll draw digits (not really lol) but tell them there nice anyway.caramelprince2007030421sg0.jpgcaramelprince2007030421sg0.903edb5d82.jpglondondiplomat200806292pg3.jpglondondiplomat200806292pg3.49e9add12b.jpgAs you can see the above is what I would go for. Now if anyone knows this boy tell him he has a SEXUAL SMILE good god. Could hypnotise a girl and ting. Funny thing is I bet he gets away with murder sometimes. The smile is ALOT.penguin0520080524011937uy4.jpgpenguin0520080524011937uy4.857d982ecd.jpg
lol@ me knowing the first one. He looks nothing like that pic in person and has some dodgy American accent but yes i will send him your love :D

Now if anyone knows this boy tell him he has a SEXUAL SMILE good god. Could hypnotise a girl and ting. Funny thing is I bet he gets away with murder sometimes. The smile is ALOT.penguin0520080524011937uy4.jpgpenguin0520080524011937uy4.857d982ecd.jpg
The smile is ALOTTTTTTTTTT.Can anyone from vip2 compete with this??? :D

Now if anyone knows this boy tell him he has a SEXUAL SMILE good god. Could hypnotise a girl and ting. Funny thing is I bet he gets away with murder sometimes. The smile is ALOT.penguin0520080524011937uy4.jpgpenguin0520080524011937uy4.857d982ecd.jpg
I have dimples so I think the automatic answer is yes, I'm 17 though so I aint looking to be tied down, thanks for the offer though.p.s. i don't have dimples

You know Jodie *melts*Helen get him to sign up please Obv if he does sign up the novelty will fade but you know.