The Mirror Yesterday

Illusion

f*ck itwhite or black its a class n how ur seen ting out here
What I said b4 The media, the gov and the upper class dont really give two f*cks about lower class until its time for olympics signing up to the PO or Army.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest David Braund
The Gang crime label is bullshit TBH
Alie. If you roll with the same group of friends more than one day a week, you're in a gang.
its worse 4 blacks aswell coz of the areas most are n the attire mos associated with us just doesnt helpn the fact that middle class media jus misinterpretes everything a black person doesshud say f*ck them n do our own ting tbh

Guest David Braund
Class definitely plays a part but as we saw with shootings last year, if there is a white person there they'll get more attention. He was involved in gangs and shottin but still received more press attention
which one was that?was it a kid from the burbs in them fake gangs n shottin wen they dnt need to, or one from the bits?but tbh doe like with mainstream media its kinda hard 2 draw line between class n race favouritism, coz its like that thing where black ppl all look alike to white ppl, so id say their jus goin with their heads n sub conciously thinkin every black dude is a shank man in the ends n every white kid jus has 2 b innocent coz they cnt do thatone of them things where u apply ur own mentality to people the same (or who you think are the same) as you, so a middle class white guy from the sticks might jus see black kids gettin stabbed up in the ends n then see a white who was rollin with them get stabbed up aswell but to him he was caught in the crossfire, coz he's jus never been to the bits n see the white kids roll jus as hard as the rest of them.also a subliminal sellin ting, the sun aint gonna sell its daily 3.2 million copies with 20 black kids on the front sayin stop the stabbin, coz most of their Dagenham Dave readers will prob think all black kids roll in gangs anyways so there musta been a reason, but with the white kid its an innocent ting.RIP to every single innocent person that has lost their life due to stupidness and ignoarance through people tryna earn stripes for nothing

Guest haze-e
i refuse to believe that these white kids were stabbed for no reason at all
I know Jimmy Mizen was fighting. Dunno if that was reported though.Was arguing with some boy my peoples know and it broke out into a fight. Jimmy got bottled and the glass stabbed him in his neck.

i refuse to believe that these white kids were stabbed for no reason at all
I know Jimmy Mizen was fighting. Dunno if that was reported though.Was arguing with some boy my peoples know and it broke out into a fight. Jimmy got bottled and the glass stabbed him in his neck.
Impossible?!Jimmy was a 'gentle giant'f*ck*ng papers are pissing me off now, just chat sh*t over and over again.

Class definitely plays a part but as we saw with shootings last year, if there is a white person there they'll get more attention. He was involved in gangs and shottin but still received more press attention
which one was that?was it a kid from the burbs in them fake gangs n shottin wen they dnt need to, or one from the bits?but tbh doe like with mainstream media its kinda hard 2 draw line between class n race favouritism, coz its like that thing where black ppl all look alike to white ppl, so id say their jus goin with their heads n sub conciously thinkin every black dude is a shank man in the ends n every white kid jus has 2 b innocent coz they cnt do thatone of them things where u apply ur own mentality to people the same (or who you think are the same) as you, so a middle class white guy from the sticks might jus see black kids gettin stabbed up in the ends n then see a white who was rollin with them get stabbed up aswell but to him he was caught in the crossfire, coz he's jus never been to the bits n see the white kids roll jus as hard as the rest of them.also a subliminal sellin ting, the sun aint gonna sell its daily 3.2 million copies with 20 black kids on the front sayin stop the stabbin, coz most of their Dagenham Dave readers will prob think all black kids roll in gangs anyways so there musta been a reason, but with the white kid its an innocent ting.RIP to every single innocent person that has lost their life due to stupidness and ignoarance through people tryna earn stripes for nothing
Nah he was from Clapham and was meant to be a little bad breed yute.The subsequent points are all caused by the media How? 'Cause they dont balance. I'm not saying put 20 black people but at least one and two. It's not even that hard.