The Housemates Up This Week Are....

The Facilitator

ok i aint in england but who left last friday?jst aquik question
Marioand Rex CANNOT go.He just cannot. The blantentness is ALOT. The man is sick in many ways, way he says things and feels no way.Him and Darnell>>>>>>

the way he parred Mikey >>>
lol thats why i think that some of the public will turn on him"poor mikey he doesnt deserve that" :rolleyes:
yeahIf Mikey was not blind then most people would think he was a prick like Luke

Guest Remy Lebeau
depneds who big brother wants to stayand how they represtent the housemates up this weeklast week bb hardly shown any of bex's tantrums an jus shown marios constant bitchin any1 notice that
yeahit was the mario show last week

depneds who big brother wants to stayand how they represtent the housemates up this weeklast week bb hardly shown any of bex's tantrums an jus shown marios constant bitchin any1 notice that
Exactly what i said to someone.. the shows bordering on being a fix.
Cant see where I posted it now, but the week Sylvia was up I noticed that. It was nothing but those nominated.

oh yh Darnell voted for Rex :huh:
Yh i saw that and was like.'WHY?'Who gives a sh*t if he wants to go home. Let REX decide when he wants to go home.and to addREX IS THAT GUYSaid it tym ago and I will say it again. Pissed thing is hes going this week BB have already fixed it, there gonna show all his 'bad' moments.'Mikey peel faster' LmfaoIt has begun.Rex= Badman from early.