Afro Samurai

VonBoyage

Guest Ermac

i watched it but i questioned WHAT HAPPENED TO IT so i thought ok f*ck dis anime denbut i'l download the game...since drs a black man bein da main guy, not da 1 who dies the worse

i watched it but i questioned WHAT HAPPENED TO IT so i thought ok f*ck dis anime denbut i'l download the game...since drs a black man bein da main guy, not da 1 who dies the worse
it was only 5 eps longwas pretty easy to understand what do u mean what happend to it

Guest Ermac
it was only 5 eps longwas pretty easy to understand what do u mean what happend to it
thought der was more episodessome unfinished anime...ive seeen dem on dvd at ma sis yard and i tried all sites to luk 4 more

thought der was more episodessome unfinished anime...ive seeen dem on dvd at ma sis yard and i tried all sites to luk 4 more
it was a revernge story he got is revengewhats unfinished?

Guest Ermac
it was a revernge story he got is revengewhats unfinished?
i thought it f*ckin carried onhavent seen a short anime lyk dat since boondocks stopped

Guest Ermac
???Boondocks has how many series??Risky your on a madness.
boondocks had 5 or 6..everyone thought it carried onbut it nevernow look at afro samurai5episodes..I thought it would carry on

I'm the only one who thinks it'll be too repetitive?
Nah, i'm getting that vibe aswell. When i was watching the vids.. i was watching how many different moves i saw.. which i was impressed with.. but theres only so much slashing & decapitating u can do.. which is the repetitive factor here.

Nah, i'm getting that vibe aswell. When i was watching the vids.. i was watching how many different moves i saw.. which i was impressed with.. but theres only so much slashing & decapitating u can do.. which is the repetitive factor here.
prob be as repative as devil may cry

the way they have dont the graphics is good but the movements look too stiff. ninja gaiden 2 is sick for this type of game, havent played another one that wasnt really repetitive. ninja gaiden seems like the only one that isnt repetitive, so many moves on it.

All hacker/slasher games are repetitive.Ninja Gaiden, Devil May Cry, God of War.Not sayin they aint good just that they be repeating themselves like I pressed rewind on the vcr."Re-record, not fade away. Re-record, not fade away. Re-record, not fade away"

All hacker/slasher games are repetitive.Ninja Gaiden, Devil May Cry, God of War.Not sayin they aint good just that they be repeating themselves like I pressed rewind on the vcr."Re-record, not fade away. Re-record, not fade away. Re-record, not fade away"
game aint repetitive, the only people iv evr heard say it is are ones who played it and did the same set of moves all thru it without looking at the moves list or chaging weapons. Cant speak for god of war as i havent played it and the last devil may cry i played was the second 1.