So I been with my chick for 4 years..

Dan.

4 years and no arguments though, thats not blessed, certain things come out during heated arguments that wouldnt come out under normal circumstances.If you aint argued at all I feel that theres hidden truths going on.
I think the key lies here. You not having arguments means she had a problem u didnt know about. Probably the same on your side. You have to be open, argue about everything that's wrong and resolve it. It does stay if you don't. How after 4 years tho, could she not be able to open up and tell you something was wrong and why she wanted 2 b with some1 else. At which point maybe you could have saved it. Don't take her back. You're better off without her. She will be back. She does / will feel like a fool. Gd luck tho, don't no what advice there is to help get over it. Rebound chicks?Develop hatred for the girl, so it doesn't seem like a loss?Enjoy everything else in life so you're never there jammin thinkin about it?

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fam, this sh*t happens, and it happens far much more than any of us would like to accept, it's a bitch that you had to be one of the unlucky ones but it's an experience never the less. The lack of arguments distorted your relationship and resulted in you thinking everythings kosher and her thinking "well if he thinks all is well he's not paying attention to my needs". She was a bitch for not communicating with you, she cant possibly have loved you for the last year of your relationship to have built something new with another guy. Also you should have had your radar on at all times, that's how it is with women, you have to be on point at all times because the majority of them can not and will not put accross their problems effectively, wake up and smell the coffee, somebody f*cked up midway through your relationship, I'm not saying you messed up but think hard and long, could you have done something that could have triggered her resentment of you to push her to fulfill her needs elsewere? I was with a chick for slightly over half a decade and one christmas her sister dropped a number on me telling me my sister has been talking to someone for the past 2 months, and when she got on the blowers to me she was like he was my bredrin nothing happened, she started going South regular, started drinking and smoking weed thorough and accumilated a bunch of wastegirl friends with babies and multiple man, i had to mentally gradually erase her from my mind, but now that sh*t is all f*cked up for her shes ringing a lot on some rekindling sh*t but I'm a grown ass man and have priorities.Once her inevitable return comes into light, take the necessary steps to make sure she knows how hurt you were and that there is no hope for anything because you don't see her the same. Women today lack morals, Women roll like men these days. I'm lost for words regarding your situation, it's f*cked point blank period. The decent thing she could have done was sit you down before hand and discuss her boredom lack of excitement and ask you to lift things up, not f*ck*ng go with another man. Thats the thing with some of these young chicks, young and dumb, i bet the guy shes chose is some Thug/Drug Dealer/Flash Guy, they lack reasoning and more time have no clue whats good for them until its too late to apologize. If ever you get into another long term relationship in the future if your young, take everything she says with a pinch of salt.

C/S That guy^^And although its probably not the time to say this, somebody has to - it takes two.One person is not always FULLY accountable at the end of a relationship. No matter how hurt YOU are now, its a chance for you to look and see where you f*cked up. You're going to (whether consciously or not) tell a biased side of the story, which is understandable as you see it from "shes wrong Im right". If you can understand where you slipped and do that now, you're clean sailing. You will never encounter the same issue again. 1 big learning curve 2bh.

sh*t gets worsei paid for her phone bill n sh*t so i snatched the phone n that, got home earlier, started reading texts and i was DRAINEDDDtellin this boy she will be with him as soon as she is back from holiday and f*cks me off basically.. he is 17, 18 in 2 weeks!!! and she is 20..the guy doesnt work, drive or nothing.. she knows he is waste too as she was explainin to him wot she is going to be loosing out on getting rid of me for himso i have gone on to ignore her for the rest of the day and she decides to text me.. explainin she has had to do it as she doesnt wanna end up just a house wife and some next shiti have tracked down this boy he has taken pure liberties still when im back from holiday he is getting White vanned standardly.. i will be putting NEW FOREST in to the tom tom with a few romanians with some dental equipment for teeth removal and so forth..

Blood, you should be mad at your girl, not the guy.Unless you know him personally, don't be the guy that defends his girl and kicks the sh*t out of the guy.Look at the absurdity of the situation. He's 17, no job, no yard, no car.Comeon fam, your EX girl is not straight in the head. "Just another housewife"?You've been with her since she was 16. She's been looking outside from the inside on what she thinks is a fast lane lifestyle.She will try it, learn, and regret it.I didnt know how old she was before so I avoided saying this, but it screams to me that you got together in a long term relationship with someone who had no experience and was naive.This didnt change, and you've now felt the consequences.Head up fam it's the only thing which could have happened. But don't kill her new "man". He's the last person you should be mad at. If anything thank him for taking someone like your girl away from you. He showed you she weren't worth being with, and was a rotten apple.

f*ckinhellFeel it for ya mateShoudlve punched her in the mouth when she told yaAnyway, count yaself lucky really and just move on, obvious wasnt meant to be and just go do you - DONT dwell on it because that sh*t will f*ck you up mentaly, just keep yaself busy and get on with life - go clubbin with ya mates, get some random and just f*ck her to get ya confidence/morale back up because obviously its down after that

f*ck it bruvserious f*ck ittry it for amonth or sutin live by this f*ck it mentalityu accomplish SO MUCH more trust me
ThisAlso, id f*ck the lad up tbh, thats takin liberties he KNOWS she had a fella but he persisted to take the piss like he wouldnt get caught, especially if hes that young then you should teach him a lessonYou still goin on holiday with her? or on ya own now?If its on ya own, go, enjoy it and just relax gets ya mind off things innit

leave the breh out hes any pawn in the gamesave the revenge for about 17 yrs like im doing till she has a few kids then murder them one by one over the course of a while,will be a genuine rollercoaster ride for her emotionally she will lol on the other side of her faceplus theres no way u will be considered a suspect, she wil think evrything is swimmingly and therrs no come uppance in this life for modern women

f*ck it bruvserious f*ck ittry it for amonth or sutin live by this f*ck it mentalityu accomplish SO MUCH more trust me
ThisAlso, id f*ck the lad up tbh, thats takin liberties he KNOWS she had a fella but he persisted to take the piss like he wouldnt get caught, especially if hes that young then you should teach him a lessonYou still goin on holiday with her? or on ya own now?If its on ya own, go, enjoy it and just relax gets ya mind off things innit
ALLOW TAKING HERif she went man wud of paid some one to take her to the mountains still

ALLOW TAKING HERif she went man wud of paid some one to take her to the mountains still
Lol it was a stupid questioin, just didnt see it said anywere else in the threadBest thing to do is not dwell on it really and just keep busy, when you have the time to just sit down and your mind starts goin thats when your f*cked Holiday is the best thing, how long ya goin for? a week or two? thats a long time where theres no way of contacting her so its like detox, when you get back it will of helped alot, just dont go moping around either while your on holiday

your EX took the piss.thats not a good enough reason for wanting to leave someone: "didnt wanna end up a housewife" kmtnow you know she aint serious.if thats her main 'explanation' then watch out for other stupid reasons and sidelines that will follow maybe in the next few hours or days.you're better off without her if thats the best she can come up with after FOUR YEARS!she's not even worth a teardrop.i say forget about her and try and relive them four years.,.... nah actually, SCRAP WHAT I JUST SAID. because, obviously when you were with her, you were probably happy!but daaamn... 4 YEARS!

Guest David Braund

nah nah never a f*ck up the guy tingthats jus givin her more reason 2 b with him coz she'll think ur a prick, n tbh right about now shes prob lookin for every reason 2 justify her leavinganyone can move to a chick with a man, its up to HER to not do anything, i know i cant lie ive tried move to chicks with dudes, but 99% of the time they told man they had a man n had no intention of leavinur life does not need them bruhshe jus saved u timejus f*ck it, go n do ur own ting n search for the next oneshe jus eliminated herself from the contest

Lol it was a stupid questioin, just didnt see it said anywere else in the threadBest thing to do is not dwell on it really and just keep busy, when you have the time to just sit down and your mind starts goin thats when your f*cked Holiday is the best thing, how long ya goin for? a week or two? thats a long time where theres no way of contacting her so its like detox, when you get back it will of helped alot, just dont go moping around either while your on holiday
2 weeks

Oh yeah, just keep ignorin it aswell - You're gonna wanna start textin her and fonin her and sh*t just to try and get things straight but DONTMake's u seem weak, its gonna kill ya to keep ignorin her but do it, works out for the better plus will be easier to get over it
trust the sooner u finish all contact the sooner you will move onany further attempts at platonic or watever will be just to make her feel better about herself ,u dnt need to indulge herit will just take years of yr lifeyou have been violated and honestly that is the end of that chapter imotry draw some nice things on holiday

Something i would dread stillDont chat to her leave it as that really shes moved on in advance really. do the same and forget dont even fiddle about with little things cos you never know you might not like the actual truth.she'll probably come back to you but until that day comes leave her bout her business she aint worth it

i can see why ur upset blood cah 4 years is a loooong time.. but tru say its not that guys fault its ur exs fault... so dont attack him cah he didnt have to be loyal to u ur girl did...yeah she is in the wrong but same time if the roles wer reversed anyone would do the same thing what she did.. they would test the water before leaving their partner and everyone who says otherwise is full of sh*t.. its a scary thing to explore new partners stil so jus giving up your safety net (you) is not something anyone would do.. or at least right away... its just most unfortunete that it happened to u blood.. but same time things like this happen to us all its part of what makes u a man..it really does suck to be cheated on but like many others have said dont dwell on it blood.. i kinda agree with david with the f*ck it attitude cah im alot like that myself but same time u cant turn off ur feelings...she will come back once the novelty wears off.. dont take everyones advice when they say definetly dont take her back.. cah enda day only u kno how u feel and only u kno if u can truely forgive her..only thing i can really say to u is try and remain calm and think thoroughly of ur next move.. do not act in anger cah u will make things worse...keep ya head up mayne.. u'll be a better person for this in the end

blade i think u should llow the guy man...u'll just be beatin yourself up man, he's a yute whos probably goin to f*ck her around so he's doin u a favor plus he's done u a BIG favor already, saved you alot of time and moneyits so f*cked up whats happened to you, but somehow u have to pick up the pieces and move on manthats life, you'll see some more bitches too...this experience will aid you greatlyalthough it may seem hard now, you will be thankful that this happened to you in the future