So I been with my chick for 4 years..

Dan.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol the sucking up in this thread is too muchsame people that would usually boy off a normal member for writing this are all like "I feel sorry for you mr admin"REAL TALK
far from that4 yrsthas long fami feel sorri for his heart.wen u get urs broken u'll know bro.
Im not taking the pissI dont even know what to say cos its such a pisstakebut people on this forum like to boy all the other thread starters in this section when it comes to relationship talk but now everybody is all "sorry fam" cos hes admin.

lol the sucking up in this thread is too muchsame people that would usually boy off a normal member for writing this are all like "I feel sorry for you mr admin"REAL TALK
far from that4 yrsthas long fami feel sorri for his heart.wen u get urs broken u'll know bro.
Im not taking the pissI dont even know what to say cos its such a pisstakebut people on this forum like to boy all the other thread starters in this section when it comes to relationship talk but now everybody is all "sorry fam" cos hes admin.
Shullup man.Most of the problems on this forum is down to peoples stupidity. From what he's writing this is beyond PARRING SOMEONE, this is f*cked up.

Allow not sleeping for a hoe.Blade, the night I realised that greek gurl was a hoe, a dark side of me opened up, thee Justin Credible side, thus, two years of me drawing up the sexiest women I have "laid" or "laid my eyes on" and I think that was part of the best time in my life so far (bar the part where one of my best friends died few months into it).I realised I had the ability to draw better women and that that hoe is nothing compared to what I can get.If you don't think the same and man up and go deep into your dark side, you have failed.Once you start linking other gurls and start realising you like them (well, enough to slam at least) your thoughts shall change.Allow this "I cant eat, I cant sleep anymore" stuff.Be the man you know you can, triple the amount of women you mashed so far, become the best gyalist in your bits.f*ck it, @ that time when I was Justin Credible-ized, I wash the best gyalist from chingford, period!!!You need to be the same in your sides!!!

Guest David Braund

my offer 2 make her dissappear still standsf*ck it hook me up with the equipment ill do it 4 freeusually i dnt get angry n jus let sh*t fly like thatbut shes seriously tryna take u for some wedding with no groomfront page of a news paper by the end of the week or your money back

Guest Ermac
LMFAOWait, is she implying that you should consider getting back with her IF this ting with the 17 year old don't work out?The sheer audacity. TBH, you're girl tryna take you for a [Classic line] Happy meal with no toy [Classic line]I'd standardly give her a haymaker Fight Night Round 3 style before I'd think of harming a 17 year old who TBH, doesn't know better.
:D:D:D
lol serious guys dere

boibeating up the boy is airhe dn't know u, he doesn't owe u anything, tbh he didn't violate he was just doin what a boy his age is suppose to doput the blame where it belongs
to add to that he probably had no idea of your existence when you ask the average girl if she has a man she will say yes or sort of very few times can they say they dont have one and even if they do its just foolish to believe any girl is completely single in this day and age. people can hide the status and even cook it up to however they see fit and it only comes out later by which time ya too loved up to really stop.

Guest David Braund

car with no wheelscereal with waterbook with no pagesJesus with no powersphone with no reception30 year old shotter livin with his mumChris Akabusi's hairline