Ayia Napa 08

Uncle Larry

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could have slammed so many bitches out their.
lol bare ppl came back sayin this"yh but i got a girl ennit"
It is easy to, I felt tempted but I stayed a better man.Girls love you up if you chat sh*t to them.I chatted so much sh*t that when I was trying to help my boys get girls, I was the one the bitches were interested in due to my general imaturity and crap I spoke about.

Guest Sorter.
lol@Naming MAsterstepz in your ultimate raving experience.
lolMy first 4 outta 5 days last year were tooooo sickMonday - Roll DeepTues - EZWeds - EZ House SetThurs - Heartless Crew w/ BBK/Roll Deep/ ectFri - Sun City (which was f*ck*ng sh*t as nasty crew were beefing)Sat - Rampage live on 1xtra could of flown home after that coz i was DEAD.....

lol@Naming MAsterstepz in your ultimate raving experience.
lolMy first 4 outta 5 days last year were tooooo sickMonday - Roll DeepTues - EZWeds - EZ House SetThurs - Heartless Crew w/ BBK/Roll Deep/ ectFri - Sun City (which was f*ck*ng sh*t as nasty crew were beefing)Sat - Rampage live on 1xtra could of flown home after that coz i was DEAD.....
Sunday = CastleMonday = CastleTuesday = CastleWednesday = Tim Westwood @ IceThursday = Armand Van Helden @ StarskysFriday = Mastersteps @ IceAllow going to raves where 80% of people are men, that na mek it!!!