FAO man that dont go gym

Steven

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

crash course diet starts next mondayapplecan of tuna mineral water= my daily foodhold tight christian bale real showerman.but by God do i hate tuna.
lol, allow that not good AT all, you aint hardly any energy from that
yeah i know but what must be done must be done, one can of nurishment as well probably.

and then after that? ur body will think it's just come out of a famine and pile on the fat like there's no tomorrow (coz it will actually think there's a high chance of there being no tomorrow)
Excatly thats what happens, stores whatever it can get, the body is sickBut after a while you will just turn to skin and bonesJut eat clean

and then after that? ur body will think it's just come out of a famine and pile on the fat like there's no tomorrow (coz it will actually think there's a high chance of there being no tomorrow)
Excatly thats what happens, stores whatever it can get, the body is sickBut after a while you will just turn to skin and bonesJut eat clean
i meant after he's dieted and starts to eat normally again...or did u know that?

i meant after he's dieted and starts to eat normally again...or did u know that?
i dont mean to get to those levels by any attention, once i'm done? find a normal diet and stick by it i guess.

i dont mean to get to those levels by any attention, once i'm done? find a normal diet and stick by it i guess.
proper diet from the start+cardio=weights= best way of getting to the size u want without f*ck*ng ur body up.

jubez, u serious?ur skinny anywaydont see the need
dead serious tbh, six week summer = the makeover period.
proper diet from the start+cardio=weights= best way of getting to the size u want without f*ck*ng ur body up.
i want to get skinny, i have muscle already, i dont want it anymore