Tattoos

Guest Tibbius

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wavy Davy
whats the prices sayin?I need someone 2 do my back piece startin in bout 2 months
Going rate is £80 pph...BUTThey usually drop it to 60.Any further reductions are usually if you make conversation, and sit well (ie. dont flinch and winge about the pain just take it).My lettering on my back took 4 hours but he charged me 220 for it...Some of the price also is to account for the fact that they are pretty much the best in London...Edit: The piano keys took 4 hours yesterday, and still have a few hours worth of work but the agreed price is only around 250.Bearing in mind this is cause I'vee been back there three times though...
That sounds pretty sweet stillWhere bouts in soho is it?

You know that proper narrow dingy alleyway thing with all the sex shops and pole dancing places off it?Walkers court I think its called.its a narrow staircase/hallway leading from that, with a big Tattoo red neon sign thing outside.It looks f*ck*ng GRIM on the outside trust, but once you're in there, you can join in the jokes to cuss down the filthy battymen in which they are surrounded by.

You know that proper narrow dingy alleyway thing with all the sex shops and pole dancing places off it?Walkers court I think its called.its a narrow staircase/hallway leading from that, with a big Tattoo red neon sign thing outside.It looks f*ck*ng GRIM on the outside trust, but once you're in there, you can join in the jokes to cuss down the filthy battymen in which they are surrounded by.
Is this place an appointment thing or walk in??

LOL"Can I get a gunfinger?""With the other hand"
Is this place an appointment thing or walk in??
Walk in only on Saturdays, walk in/appointment based any other time.Basically if they're busy you can book an appointment, but if you go in with something small they'll do you no homo.

Got 2.Obviously there is a degree of pain/ discomfort as it is a needle being dragged accross your skin but its all about how much pain you can tolerate. If it was that bad no one would get more than one (unless they only wanted one and thats it)I always think people who say "it dont hurt" or "I didnt feel thing" are blatant liars- just like them old buckets that try tell me childbirth dont hurt. Getthef*ckouttahere.

Got 2.Obviously there is a degree of pain/ discomfort as it is a needle being dragged accross your skin but its all about how much pain you can tolerate. If it was that bad no one would get more than one (unless they only wanted one and thats it)I always think people who say "it dont hurt" or "I didnt feel thing" are blatant liars- just like them old buckets that try tell me childbirth dont hurt. Getthef*ckouttahere.
I can tell u that it is the worst pain in the world!!Bk on topic, i've got 31 on my lower leg, only really hurt when it hit the bone1 on my upper back that didnt really hurtand i've got 6 stars on my inna arm on the right. The pain 4 those wernt 2 bad.I enjoyed gettin all my tatts.Im hooked but i dnt think ima get anymore