Grafter

who prays?  

1. 1. yes or no

• yes i do
    • no i dont

Guest Batman
TBH; buddhism >> most.and to add.buddihsm with a belief in God >> all
Swear your Christian though :huh:
well tbh i grew up in a christian enviroment and through my early teens lost my faith in christianity but kept my faith in christ/Gods existance and my belief in him.
That's all you need tbh, denominations can confuse and distort things
truth.was gonna c/s batman but i dont like the idea of five pages of people getting in their fivers worth and this guy dropping a 2p which wipes us away.
lmao B)

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so u think ur god u pray to is real?so do u think allah is not real then?or are muslims praying to ur god, but they think of him in a different way?sum1s gotta be wrong.See it all doesnt make sense
Nah ''Allah'' is just Arabic for God. Jews, Muslims and Christians worship the same God.
exactly answered the questionits the same person muslims jus choose to use the arabic word christians jews muslims pray to the same god ultimatley
but he has been portrayed in different ways
You asking or telling? Seems like you're just going on heresay rather than actual knowledge...
knowledge according to who tho?u cant say its real knowledge unless u have proof again,the only knowlegde u got is faith
Lol no, you can read all 3 religious books and see if they view God different or not, it's nothing to do with faith, the existamce of the God is what you have faith in, how the religions portray said God would be common knowledge to people of the faith. you're just guessing and passing off those guesses as fact, you lost.
tbh alot of what is written is in them is a joke still,if some1 wrote it 2day n sed it was real, they would be laughed out.alot of stuff wrtten then can 2day be explained thru science.science >>>> religion tbh. sorry.
So why you in the thread for, if religion is a joke just do you, when we die you can laugh at us for living our life believing in something that may or may not be there, I'm sure no religious person will care.

so u think ur god u pray to is real?so do u think allah is not real then?or are muslims praying to ur god, but they think of him in a different way?sum1s gotta be wrong.See it all doesnt make sense
I believe there's only one god but a lot of religions have divided and analyzed their belief of God .. Islam believe that we all have one god but they call it Allah, but from what I've seen , I've noticed that Christianity doesn't share the same belief as Muslims that we have the same God... IMO it seems to me that they refuse to accept that Allah is the equivalent to their God.. which is one.
Nah that's false still, Allah means God, the abrahamic faiths (christian/jew/muzzy) all believe the same God, this is a fact. It's when people don't know the facts then try tell other that things can get distorted.
Oh ok.. safe for the correction

GOD IS THE NUMBER CAUSE OF HUMAN DEATH EVERDISEASE WAR.. CONFLICTING RELIGIONS...WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE LATIN KINGS AND THE CATHOLIC CHHURCHOR ISLAM AND SCIENTOLOGY...
i wont agree with you there. i think religion which is a product of man is the cause of death and war. God made man, man made guns etc. people just like someone to blame. to tell the truth i do not really support religion. one of the worst questiong is "what church do you attend?" why does it matter so much? we are all meant to be worshipping the same God arent we? everyone tried to out do each other. everyone fights. people then die. then God is blamed. because people chose to divide each other. the way they divide each other in other way sexualoty, race, eye colour, height you name it.but im swaying from the topic here but thats what i think anyways..

Same old people talking about something they supposedly don't care for.
not that i dont care.just when u believe in something, and sum1 else believes in something elseur gonna clash!
You knew from the jump then. There wont be a mutual understanding, maybe on the odd point but its gonna be 15 pages of the back and forth digs. When the original post was clear, simple yes & no to do with prayer. Not another oppurtunity to rile something up. Its been done 50 times and it all ends with a retard typing insults in caps.

Guest Batman
science >>>> religion tbh. sorry.
dont understand why people say this. whats ur reason good man.
Science is the pursuit of knew knowledge, always pushing the boundaries in the quest for information, always discovering new things.Religion is living your life through the repatition of old things - In other words, Dogma.

Same old people talking about something they supposedly don't care for.
not that i dont care.just when u believe in something, and sum1 else believes in something elseur gonna clash!
You knew from the jump then. There wont be a mutual understanding, maybe on the odd point but its gonna be 15 pages of the back and forth digs. When the original post was clear, simple yes & no to do with prayer. Not another oppurtunity to rile something up. Its been done 50 times and it all ends with a retard typing insults in caps.
cuz people like to get there points across

Science is the pursuit of new knowledge, always pushing the boundaries in the quest for information, always discovering new things.Religion is living your life through the repatition of old things - In other words, Dogma.
Science does not pursue spiritual knowledge though. And the spiritual world is not subject to change like our world because it governs above it so you can't hold it's saminess against it.speaking of Dogma; Dogma is the best film for this argument.

Guest Batman
Science is the pursuit of new knowledge, always pushing the boundaries in the quest for information, always discovering new things.Religion is living your life through the repatition of old things - In other words, Dogma.
Science does not pursue spiritual knowledge though. And the spiritual world is not subject to change like our world because it governs above it so you can't hold it's saminess against it.speaking of Dogma; Dogma is the best film for this argument.
What do you mean by spiritual?& Yes Dogma is sick

GOD IS THE NUMBER CAUSE OF HUMAN DEATH EVERDISEASE WAR.. CONFLICTING RELIGIONS...WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE LATIN KINGS AND THE CATHOLIC CHHURCHOR ISLAM AND SCIENTOLOGY...
i wont agree with you there. i think religion which is a product of man is the cause of death and war. God made man, man made guns etc. people just like someone to blame. to tell the truth i do not really support religion. one of the worst questiong is "what church do you attend?" why does it matter so much? we are all meant to be worshipping the same God arent we? everyone tried to out do each other. everyone fights. people then die. then God is blamed. because people chose to divide each other. the way they divide each other in other way sexualoty, race, eye colour, height you name it.but im swaying from the topic here but thats what i think anyways..
!!

Use to pray or "chat" to a higher power whenever i felt the need too, now i don't remember doing it anytime recently though due to my lack of faith in religion after watchin various documentaries revealing how it came about ect.
another one fell for the zeitgeist bullshit
how do u know it is bullshit tho?how do u know the bible isnt?

Use to pray or "chat" to a higher power whenever i felt the need too, now i don't remember doing it anytime recently though due to my lack of faith in religion after watchin various documentaries revealing how it came about ect.
Mhm.

the bible was written by man, it has survived but in the hands of man, so there are bound to be some things that are incorrect or biased. i still read the bible though because i agree with its techings of maorality, love and faith in the one and only God. if you choose to interpret it any other way that is your business. thats what i think anyways..

Guest Batman
To play devils adv.You realise the irony in what you have said yes?

True Stories i'm in no position to know what the truth is but the so called bullshit documentaries seem to be more sensible than believing some guy was ressurrected 2000 years ago to save us yet the worlds still a f*cked up place and ain't no higher power doing anything about it. I had an argument with a friend of mine the other week from when i said to him "Heres the link to one zeitgeist documentary, if your bored and got a couple hours to waste have a watch of it it's interesting" to which he went on some rant about ohhhhhh you know what i think of that bullshit i know it's all fake i study Politics at Uni i know everything about how the American Goverment is i know this - i know that, i like to think i have better knowledge than anyone on this subject reh reh. Obviously not an open minded guy and just follows what he is told to.

To play devils adv.You realise the irony in what you have said yes?
i never agreed with any,im just sayin u cant call 1 bullshit n not the other,there both full of information that could be false.