who here prays?

Grafter

who prays?  

1. 1. yes or no

• yes i do
    • no i dont

I pray or talk to God all the time-before I go to bed, when I wake up, on my way to uni/work, and whenever I feel the need to. I believe It's got me through some of my lowest moments.

one of the worst questiong is "what church do you attend?" why does it matter so much?
I hate that question too. One girl asked me that question after she finished bible bashing. when I told her she was like "Oh I hate that church, this church's better" I looked at her like :eyebrow: put my earphones in and turned away from her.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I pray or talk to God all the time-before I go to bed, when I wake up, on my way to uni/work, and whenever I feel the need to. I believe It's got me through some of my lowest moments.
one of the worst questiong is "what church do you attend?" why does it matter so much?
I hate that question too. One girl asked me that question after she finished bible bashing. when I told her she was like "Oh I hate that church, this church's better" I looked at her like :eyebrow: put my earphones in and turned away from her.
LOL Why did I laugh at that?

Guest Batman
don't take it literally look at the message my friend
I know what it meant, which is why i said seenAlso that your name is Sosa...Just seems out of place given what you are saying but I mean its no slight on you everyones a hypocryte.

I know what it meant, which is why i said seenAlso that your name is Sosa...Just seems out of place given what you are saying but I mean its no slight on you everyones a hypocryte.
im not sure u did and i used the name sosa cos i like the way the character carries himself in the movie, not cos i export keys of cocaine to america or aspire to...

Guest Batman
im not sure u did and i used the name sosa cos i like the way the character carries himself in the movie, not cos i export keys of cocaine to america...
What your not sure of is irrelevant....Of course I dont think you export ki's anywhere.Its the thinking behind the name innit, its like beign an idolitor...but thats another subject, pretty pointless argument tbbh

Guest TimeBomb
ramadhans approaching and ill be going for the 5 times a day.
lolseasonal religion followers r jokes
na not seasonal, born a muslim but never practiced til recent, trying to improve all the time.