who here prays?

Grafter

who prays?  

1. 1. yes or no

• yes i do
    • no i dont

so u think ur god u pray to is real?so do u think allah is not real then?or are muslims praying to ur god, but they think of him in a different way?sum1s gotta be wrong.See it all doesnt make sense
Nah ''Allah'' is just Arabic for God. Jews, Muslims and Christians worship the same God.
exactly answered the questionits the same person muslims jus choose to use the arabic word christians jews muslims pray to the same god ultimatley

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so u think ur god u pray to is real?so do u think allah is not real then?or are muslims praying to ur god, but they think of him in a different way?sum1s gotta be wrong.See it all doesnt make sense
[national]it cud be you[/lottery]
boy,just remembered a period last year wen i was being visited by demons and werewoves evry night at 3 am,man was rinsing out the latin incantations diffrently
:huh: WT...go on...
thats it rly,must of been coming for someone nearby,all it was i cud hear them evry night,moving swiftly around,crunching through flesh and bone,feasting..never saw sh*t though apart from fast shadows and a plague of slugs,and i was trying to google wether this was a sign of satan or wot,my reasoning being i had been bad mouthing him on the net calling him the father of homosexuality etc so he had sent some goons to trouble mei was writing about it as it was happening on the old vip in case it was my last words tbh,remember rsonist confirming that 3 am was some demon hourbut sh*t seemd to stop after a while so hey satan can suck his boyfriends helmet initbut yh sh*t was real for at least a minute back there
i mean sum1 gotta be wrong as in 1 of the Religionscuz they see each god different.
they all started off the same then branched out and customised down ther own pathways imoor sumthing im no expert on religion*waits for man like nyeleman to see the bat signal this thread is putting out*

I believe there's only one god but a lot of religions have divided and analyzed their belief of God .. Islam believe that we all have one god but they call it Allah, but from what I've seen , I've noticed that Christianity doesn't share the same belief as Muslims that we have the same God... IMO it seems to me that they refuse to accept that Allah is the equivalent to their God.. which is one.

[national]it cud be you[/lottery]
boy,just remembered a period last year wen i was being visited by demons and werewoves evry night at 3 am,man was rinsing out the latin incantations diffrently
:huh: WT...go on...
thats it rly,must of been coming for someone nearby,all it was i cud hear them evry night,moving swiftly around,crunching through flesh and bone,feasting..never saw sh*t though apart from fast shadows and a plague of slugs,and i was trying to google wether this was a sign of satan or wot,my reasoning being i had been bad mouthing him on the net calling him the father of homosexuality etc so he had sent some goons to trouble mei was writing about it as it was happening on the old vip in case it was my last words tbh,remember rsonist confirming that 3 am was some demon hourbut sh*t seemd to stop after a while so hey satan can suck his boyfriends helmet initbut yh sh*t was real for at least a minute back there
i mean sum1 gotta be wrong as in 1 of the Religionscuz they see each god different.
They don't see God different though that's the thing, it's all the other thing they differ on, like jesus, which day to worship etc...Jesus said the only way to heaven to through him, which kind of negates islam/judaism which see Jesus as a good man/prophet but not the son of God

Nah ''Allah'' is just Arabic for God. Jews, Muslims and Christians worship the same God.
exactly answered the questionits the same person muslims jus choose to use the arabic word christians jews muslims pray to the same god ultimatley
but he has been portrayed in different ways

I believe there's only one god but a lot of religions have divided and analyzed their belief of God .. Islam believe that we all have one god but they call it Allah, but from what I've seen , I've noticed that Christianity doesn't share the same belief as Muslims that we have the same God... IMO it seems to me that they refuse to accept that Allah is the equivalent to their God.. which is one.
Nah that's false still, Allah means God, the abrahamic faiths (christian/jew/muzzy) all believe the same God, this is a fact. It's when people don't know the facts then try tell other that things can get distorted.

its all the same god to me still
Yea I agree with you, but these particular religions always claim that their path is right and so on, and if you follow others then you're damned. That's very unhealthy, I know people hwo have totally lost it because of that. Life is too short to be racking your brain, biting your nails and worrying over something that might not even be true.I do believe that there is some supreme being out there but I DONT KNOW for sure. But the stories from Islamic Judeo-Christian scriptures are ducktales IMO, alot of things don't add up. The qualities of their God reflect the pettiness, tyranny and greed of the men who were in power during those times.

You asking or telling? Seems like you're just going on heresay rather than actual knowledge...

you cant make God into a person, you cant conceptualise a higher being such as the creator. man has tried, and that is what has caused war, 'viewing God differently' doesnt make any senseIts a faith, and religion is a structure to that faithreligion has obviously been manipulated because it was created by mandoesnt mean that one religion is wrong, it just means that people have different ways of providing structure to their lives and different ways of identifying with God

when u say u ask for guidance n help?what do u do when he doesnt reply?do u just think of it urself?
he does answer though. maybe not straight away, or in the way i want but he does. call me mad but i know. i know God watches over me because when i look back i am surprised that i am still here to tell the truth. so i thank himand i would rather believe and then die to find out there is no God that not believe and to die and find out that there is.
but still, ur basically answering ur own prayers.
what do you men i answer my own prayers?
cuz ur asking for stuff in ur head, yet u get no real reply.but u say u do in way, but thats u, no1 else, not god not no1.its You!U just think its god that is helping u, bcuz that who u are praying too,and wen ur prayers are answering, it was just u that did it, no1 else!U just think its god.
so would i have to speak out loud for him to answer me?i know God looks over me. like when i got stranded once and had to walk home at 2am from town i know he was watching over me. i pass this park and unfortunately a couple days later i heard some girl's body was found dead there. it could have been me. call it a coincidence if you want. when my uncle passed away i was devastated that i did not get to say goodbye. i was hurting for a while. then i prayed. he came to me in a dream and we spoke and i got to say goodbye. if you want to say that is my imagination carry on. but i felt his presence even after i woke up. thats just a 2 of the many things he has done for me things i have no control over and cannot make possible myself. i believe in God and therefore that is why what he does for me is real. if you dont its easy to laugh and mock. its easy not to believe because God is forced on us through strict religions etc and therefore people decide to turn against society's rules.sometimes i get mad when i see all the suffering, when i see good people dying and bad people living and all the other things wrong in this world. but everything happens for a reason and God made man, man made guns.. its like when you have a child. you teach them what is wrong and what is right. but you cant always be around to hold them up so they dont fall. you have to leave them so they grow. etc my head hurts

You asking or telling? Seems like you're just going on heresay rather than actual knowledge...
knowledge according to who tho?u cant say its real knowledge unless u have proof again,the only knowlegde u got is faith

knowledge according to who tho?u cant say its real knowledge unless u have proof again,the only knowlegde u got is faith
Lol no, you can read all 3 religious books and see if they view God different or not, it's nothing to do with faith, the existamce of the God is what you have faith in, how the religions portray said God would be common knowledge to people of the faith. you're just guessing and passing off those guesses as fact, you lost.

when u say u ask for guidance n help?what do u do when he doesnt reply?do u just think of it urself?
he does answer though. maybe not straight away, or in the way i want but he does. call me mad but i know. i know God watches over me because when i look back i am surprised that i am still here to tell the truth. so i thank himand i would rather believe and then die to find out there is no God that not believe and to die and find out that there is.
but still, ur basically answering ur own prayers.
what do you men i answer my own prayers?
cuz ur asking for stuff in ur head, yet u get no real reply.but u say u do in way, but thats u, no1 else, not god not no1.its You!U just think its god that is helping u, bcuz that who u are praying too,and wen ur prayers are answering, it was just u that did it, no1 else!U just think its god.
so would i have to speak out loud for him to answer me?i know God looks over me. like when i got stranded once and had to walk home at 2am from town i know he was watching over me. i pass this park and unfortunately a couple days later i heard some girl's body was found dead there. it could have been me. call it a coincidence if you want. when my uncle passed away i was devastated that i did not get to say goodbye. i was hurting for a while. then i prayed. he came to me in a dream and we spoke and i got to say goodbye. if you want to say that is my imagination carry on. but i felt his presence even after i woke up. thats just a 2 of the many things he has done for me things i have no control over and cannot make possible myself. i believe in God and therefore that is why what he does for me is real. if you dont its easy to laugh and mock. its easy not to believe because God is forced on us through strict religions etc and therefore people decide to turn against society's rules.sometimes i get mad when i see all the suffering, when i see good people dying and bad people living and all the other things wrong in this world. but everything happens for a reason and God made man, man made guns.. its like when you have a child. you teach them what is wrong and what is right. but you cant always be around to hold them up so they dont fall. you have to leave them so they grow. etc my head hurts
nah thats kool if u believe in him, but i just dont,and speaking out loud or in ur head is still the same thing, its prayer n u still dont physically get an answer.if u do, it comes to u in ur head.

Guest Batman

Have faith if you want to, nothing is wrong with that, its like Love, if it makes you a better person & enriches your life I'm all for it and dont let anyone take it away from you.Religion is waste, however./thread.

TBH; buddhism >> most.and to add.buddihsm with a belief in God >> all
Swear your Christian though :huh:
well tbh i grew up in a christian enviroment and through my early teens lost my faith in christianity but kept my faith in christ/Gods existance and my belief in him.
That's all you need tbh, denominations can confuse and distort things

Lol no, you can read all 3 religious books and see if they view God different or not, it's nothing to do with faith, the existamce of the God is what you have faith in, how the religions portray said God would be common knowledge to people of the faith. you're just guessing and passing off those guesses as fact, you lost.
tbh alot of what is written is in them is a joke still,if some1 wrote it 2day n sed it was real, they would be laughed out.alot of stuff wrtten then can 2day be explained thru science.science >>>> religion tbh. sorry.

TBH; buddhism >> most.and to add.buddihsm with a belief in God >> all
Swear your Christian though :huh:
well tbh i grew up in a christian enviroment and through my early teens lost my faith in christianity but kept my faith in christ/Gods existance and my belief in him.
That's all you need tbh, denominations can confuse and distort things
truth.was gonna c/s batman but i dont like the idea of five pages of people getting in their fivers worth and this guy dropping a 2p which wipes us away.