Brit girl gets diced over passport

Afroman

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how can u blame the parents and not the crackhead bean lookalike?
I hear you.but what kinda parent lets their daughter go on holiday on her ones soo far awayat that age.When I saw her fam, I thought 'Hmm dem ones'..... (God Forgive)Its funny tho, In the first pic he passes as brazillian, in the second one he looks $$^&*&t.It will be a deep if he aint brazillian considering the gurl was bussin the jersey & what not. Hol'tite the sn tho with the 'Taliban style' description.

Guest Swiftie
[tony montana] for a green card I gonna carve em up real nice [tony montana]
Correction....But same ways.. I feel sorry for the FAM...But from time my daughter is going on holiday at the age of 17 coz some guy paid for her...BOY....There's X amounts of lost girls out there.. & she seems like one. Still doesn't justify what happened 2 her.. Mind you.

arrr im still laughin at the mr bean resemblence* breathes *but ye i agree, the girls mother should be charged with neglect or something, i mean what type of mother lets her 17 year old daughter go to the other side of the world with her foreign boyfriend ?something is just not right here.
Just look at the picture of the girl, now imagine what her mum looks like, musta found ur answer now
i don't really like to judge a book by its cover

Guest Swiftie
arrr im still laughin at the mr bean resemblence* breathes *but ye i agree, the girls mother should be charged with neglect or something, i mean what type of mother lets her 17 year old daughter go to the other side of the world with her foreign boyfriend ?something is just not right here.
Just look at the picture of the girl, now imagine what her mum looks like, musta found ur answer now
Are you printed on the same paper back?

Guest WAVE MACHINE
Are you printed on the same paper back?
owww

Guest Wavy Davy

the whole parent argument is laughablen i bring this up everytime... "do you parents know everything u did?.. now shatap"tbh if i wanted to go to Antartica 2moro with 3 lesbians theres nuffin my parents would do to stop itppl need 2 clock these aint kids.from when u know that Brazil is another country n ur buyin tickets to go there u know what ur gettin urself intoparents aint gt sh*t to do with it, theyve done their time its time for the kids 2 ake responsibilitywhat happened was sad yea, but it wasnt the parents fault, neither the girl coz tbh u dnt really know someone is gonna do that 2 ubut ppl are quick to jump on the kids are dumb blame the parents tip, but when it comes down to them its whole other story

as i said earlier f*ck the girlSHE IS A FIEND

Are you printed on the same paper back
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I just read on the story the guy aint brazilian he is turkishthey went on holiday togetherhttp://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1497149.ecebut other reports say he is brazilanhttp://www.itv.com/News/Articles/Murder-su...-677237592.htmleither way i reconise this mother f*cker from hackney

I just read on the story the guy aint brazilian he is turkishthey went on holiday togetherhttp://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1497149.ecebut other reports say he is brazilanhttp://www.itv.com/News/Articles/Murder-su...-677237592.htmleither way i reconise this mother f*cker from hackney
Skeen.He always looked like a sand-bucket anyway, not surprised.