Hounslow

LuLu

i live here n i hate it...its dry, maybe 2/3 decent shops n thats itcan't remember the last time i actually went to the high street to just doss about
GoodI stopped doing that sh*t aged 14
lol yeah truesay...but you know sometimes u just wanna get out of the house for while n go somewhere...well i'd rather stay at home than go shopping in hounslow

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, and don't take this the wrong Lulu, but you strike me as the sort of person who drives into a river then blames the Sat Nav for it
lol u bastardim actually a decent driver when i know the route and i dont have to park in busy car parks.

i live in hounslow its allriite man what u on..well it is pretty dead nothing special..but i'd rather it be a quiet town than a town full of knife murders and all that sh*t, not that its heaven or nothing but its pretty decent minus the infinite number of polskis :/and the dude who ask about a jaz..its hounslow, full of asians, theres about 65445641534 jaz's lol

I did a course at Heathrow last week. I was staying in Hounslow. Went for a drive..didn't bother getting out of the car! I feel sorry for people that have to live in such a disgusting place.
out of interest, what course did you do ? did you do it at the cargo centre ?lol @ didnt bother getting out of the car, this place sounds like such a shithole, and there is me thinking that there is going to be historic landmarks in the area