Football Manager 2009

I.B.Blackman

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+Transfers And Loans for these leagues England,Scotland,France,Germany,Holland,Russia,Ita ly,Norway,Sweden,Republic of Ireland,Belgium,Portugal,Austria,Switzerland,Denma rk,Turkey,Greece,Czech Republic,Serbia,Ukraine,Argentina,Poland,+Player Contracts+Manager Changes+Manager Contracts+Staff Changes+Removed All Old Retirements+New Board Takeovers+Removed Old Injurys+Added New Injurys+Removed All Old Loans+No CA/PA (Current Ability & Potential Ability) Have Been Changed i Will Let You Guys Edit These Stats If You Wish To+More New Kits+Updated Nation & Clubs Co-Efficients,+New Squard Numbers For New Season for These LeaguesEngland,Premier League,Championship,League One,League Two, Blue Square Premier LeagueFrance,Ligue 1,Ligue 2,Germany,Bundesliga,2.Bundesliga,3.LigaHolland,Eredivisie,Eerste DivisieSpain,La Liga,Segunda Division A,Italy,Seria A,Seria B,Scotland,Primer League,Belgium,Pro League,Switzerland,Super League,Austria,Bundesliga,Portugal,Superliga,Denmark,Superliga,Turkey,Super Lig,Greece,Super League,Czech Republic,Gambrinus Liga,Argentina,Torneo Apertura,Ukraine,Premier League,Poland,Ekstraklasa,Romania,Liga 1Sweden,Allsvenskan,Norway,Tippeligaen,Russia,Premier League,Republic of Ireland,Premier League,
http://sharebee.com/06d8f272

when ur regens reach their potential>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>when ur regens do not reach their potential<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
when ur regens take too long reach their potential but you sell them on for a decent sum and a low buy back clause>>>>>>>>>>just buy them back a couple seasons later, most time im favoured personnel and my club in favoured so its not even that difficult

+Transfers And Loans for these leagues England,Scotland,France,Germany,Holland,Russia,Ita ly,Norway,Sweden,Republic of Ireland,Belgium,Portugal,Austria,Switzerland,Denma rk,Turkey,Greece,Czech Republic,Serbia,Ukraine,Argentina,Poland,+Player Contracts+Manager Changes+Manager Contracts+Staff Changes+Removed All Old Retirements+New Board Takeovers+Removed Old Injurys+Added New Injurys+Removed All Old Loans+No CA/PA (Current Ability & Potential Ability) Have Been Changed i Will Let You Guys Edit These Stats If You Wish To+More New Kits+Updated Nation & Clubs Co-Efficients,+New Squard Numbers For New Season for These LeaguesEngland,Premier League,Championship,League One,League Two, Blue Square Premier LeagueFrance,Ligue 1,Ligue 2,Germany,Bundesliga,2.Bundesliga,3.LigaHolland,Eredivisie,Eerste DivisieSpain,La Liga,Segunda Division A,Italy,Seria A,Seria B,Scotland,Primer League,Belgium,Pro League,Switzerland,Super League,Austria,Bundesliga,Portugal,Superliga,Denmark,Superliga,Turkey,Super Lig,Greece,Super League,Czech Republic,Gambrinus Liga,Argentina,Torneo Apertura,Ukraine,Premier League,Poland,Ekstraklasa,Romania,Liga 1Sweden,Allsvenskan,Norway,Tippeligaen,Russia,Premier League,Republic of Ireland,Premier League,
http://sharebee.com/06d8f272
safe.feel to bang this out again.

when ur regens reach their potential>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>when ur regens do not reach their potential<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
when ur regens take too long reach their potential but you sell them on for a decent sum and a low buy back clause>>>>>>>>>>just buy them back a couple seasons later, most time im favoured personnel and my club in favoured so its not even that difficult
shud have done this with henry saivet, very very pissed when he practically made mantova into a european force single handedlyone of my regens jus came gd very kwik tho, dunno how he was in u18 then my ass manager said his ready for 1st team footie :huh:

Guest WAVESURFER
Could try go on holiday and see if that solves it and then do mulitple saves because it shouldnt have happen on more then 1 game save
This worked.You're a legend.Thank you.
Actually, it hasn't worked.I can play the game doing transfers etc, but every time I've got a match and click "Match Preview", it comes up saying (Not Responding).Anyone else got any ideas? This is pissing me off.

Seems liek everyone has the same teams tbhAsenjoMarceloFazioCaceras/Radoi / CristitcoSrnaRobhinoVelosoMoutinhoBruinsPetrovDefourBalotelliCardozoPoregnibyak (sp? :/ )Rafhina..and guys i cant rememberHavent played it for a whileMight start again tonight.

Im Man Utd but didnt buy anyone part from youngers in the summer and january Wanna see how many young players I can bring through without having to sign anyoneBut .>>>>> OwenSo i will probably need to invest in a striker as Rooney and Berbatov are not enough and Welbeck, Macheda and Brandy are still unproven and inconsistent

Not sure dunno why Im losing so much moneyCouldnt replace Ronaldo an TevezOwen has been sh*tKnocked out carling cup 3rd round + fa cup 3rd roundKnocked out CL qf to liverpool 6-3 after winning the first leg 1-0 ffs and being 2-0 up4th in the prem with 2games 2 go and villa n man city challenging me stillGonna do some serious revamping and sorting out over the summer