Football Manager 2009

I.B.Blackman

my team ----------------------------------------------- Asenjo----------------------------------------Hebert Pauletta ------------ Federico Fazio ------- Raul Albiol -------------- Andrea Rossi------------------------------------------ Miguel Veloso------------------------------------- --------------------------- Joao Moutinho -------------- Angelo PalomboAlexis Sanchez ----------------------------------------------------------------- Diego Buonanotte---------------------------------------- Sebastian Giovinco----------------------------------------im man city sold the majority of the first team still got robinho (hes injured out for 3 months) ireland wright philips, micah richards and petrov im at the beginning of my first season... just started playing again
that is the shortest front line I have EVER seenAsenjo>>>lol @ Gio upfront

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER

My Celtic team:----------------------------------------------- Artur Boruc----------------------------------------Paulo Ferreira ------------ Mirel Radoi ------- Diego Godin -------------- Fabio AurelioShunsuke Nakamura-----------------Massimo Donati/Gervinho (rotate these)------------- Andrew Driver/Guerreiro (rotate these too) --------------------------------------------- Andrey Arshavin-------------------------------------------------------Steven Fletcher ---------------------------------Keirrison----------------

West Brom Team----------------------------------------- Cedric Carraso ------------------------------------------Neil Murray (regen) ------- Andre Bikey ------ Wainer Guilanni (regen) ------ Brian EastonHamed Namouchi/Cedric Koman ------ Adigun Salami ------ Julio Arca ------ Ross Wallace----------------Sean Burns/ Tvestomir Todorov----- Johan Audel/ Gael kakuta--------------

tbh any lay out fm use is always friendly once u get da grips and if not, theres always the option of a different skin to change...quick questionon my bros laptop the 3d match engine looks much better on his laptop then mineis this purely down to specs (graphics card) or can i improve mine somehow

*jumps back on this*aint played my united game in like 5 months

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest WAVESURFER

I NEED HELPI'm half way through my third season, and it's the 1st of January 2011. I've got a game on this day, and every time I press "continue" to go & play the match, FM freezes up & says "(NOT RESPONDING)" at the top.I've tried it 6 times, all at this specific point in the game, and every time the same thing's happened.What can I do to stop this happening?

Guest WAVESURFER
Have you got the latest patch/update?
Is 9.3.0 the latest one?If so, I've just installed it, but I didn't have it before today.Does it make a difference that I didn't install it until now?