Football Manager 2009

I.B.Blackman

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Azpilicueta>any right back (bar Srna and Johnson)
BWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLRamos >>
Davide Santon>>>Wolves are building a new stadium and naming it after me.
how long you been playing?!once fiorentina do this for me, im not playing FM for a very long time
Year 2019. I only played one file since I purchased it though. I just want to win the world cup with Spain and I will have virtually won everything possible.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WAVESURFER
Just signed Arshavin for Celtic halfway through my second season.Badman.
I tried to sign him, made several bids and all rejected.Newcastle come in and i'll snm
In my game he signed for Man City in the first season. He wasn't getting a regular game for them, so he requested a transfer. I bid £2.5m upfront, with £8m more over the next 2 years. Man City accpeted, and now I've got him on £30,000 a week.He's tearing up the SPL, it's beautiful.

tbh any lay out fm use is always friendly once u get da grips and if not, theres always the option of a different skin to change...quick questionon my bros laptop the 3d match engine looks much better on his laptop then mineis this purely down to specs (graphics card) or can i improve mine somehow

my team ----------------------------------------------- Asenjo----------------------------------------Hebert Pauletta ------------ Federico Fazio ------- Raul Albiol -------------- Andrea Rossi------------------------------------------ Miguel Veloso------------------------------------- --------------------------- Joao Moutinho -------------- Angelo PalomboAlexis Sanchez ----------------------------------------------------------------- Diego Buonanotte---------------------------------------- Sebastian Giovinco----------------------------------------im man city sold the majority of the first team still got robinho (hes injured out for 3 months) ireland wright philips, micah richards and petrov im at the beginning of my first season... just started playing again

tbh any lay out fm use is always friendly once u get da grips and if not, theres always the option of a different skin to change...quick questionon my bros laptop the 3d match engine looks much better on his laptop then mineis this purely down to specs (graphics card) or can i improve mine somehow

5th season as arsenal, won the quadruple 2 seasons in a row. Sold fabs to barca for 40 mil. First season i bought veloso & richards, second season bought aguero. Since then didnt really spend big.---------------------------akinfeevdavide santon ----Richards----Djourou----ClichyWalcott----Ramires----Veloso----Sanchez-----------------------Aguero ----Vela