Is raving dying?

mysterious

but raves/clubs are 2 different things
I know, but im just saying in general, these thing going on in both Raves and clubs. Or do u not agree?
clubs are always gonna have ppl dat are on bad vibes cos its a social thing, and sum social circles are tied to the wrong kinda ppl init.with raves, ur gonna get it now n then but it depends on the night/promotion as to how bad it is. ders loads of reasons that the wrong kind of ppl can end up at a rave. 1 that comes to my mind is drugs. even tho everyones pretty humble on the subject matter and its a free environment, there is a lot of drugs in raves which leaves room for ppl comin to shot and sometimes there JUST their to shot and make money. u can guess the rest.

when u go to a hip hop and rnb event its all about how u dress. and theres always attitude that comes with these kind of events which i dont like. its false and its all bullshit now.
Bang on point, this is what i meant wen i said ppl go der 2 pose, in these kinda places you get nothing but posers. I keep well away from these kinda places.

Tbh I prefer house parties... cater to all my needs concerning music.Oh soca raves leave me feeling satisfied too.I would say soca vs bashment but the bashment consists of only Movado... so meh.
He's the cool Sean Paul right about now 'cause he gets fawuds. Dancehall fans/DJs over here dont have a clue more time. Just play easy sh*t and bare bandwaggonists, hence I will only touch a Dancehall thing with raw Yardies with bad reputations such as them events at Stratty Rex. Need to touch Dutty Fridaze tho. These guys are so behind they dont even realise that Serani ah di bawss right now.Saying that, I'm sure most of the time them Dancehall DJs are fraudsters at them raves? Like they arent proper rated Dancehall DJs like Allan Brando and them kinds.
Every club night has the same line up. Like the club scene is stuck on repeat every week. No variety.
Real talk but lol @ iLogan. Only spotted that a second ago. Allow my lateness (if I'm late).

Swear, gonna start a proper Hip-Hop ting...Like a house party, but in a club venue.Bashment, any R'n'B made after 1992 and Funky House especially will be banned.
Yeah and you can get sponsored by the Post Office 'cause aint gonna be sh*t in there but Mail. Get it?*chuckles*
  • Downvote 1

Guest Van Der Wavy
Swear, gonna start a proper Hip-Hop ting...Like a house party, but in a club venue.Bashment, any R'n'B made after 1992 and Funky House especially will be banned.
Yeah and you can get sponsored by the Post Office 'cause aint gonna be sh*t in there but Mail. Get it?*chuckles*
You ever been Yoyo's fam?It ain't gonna be that type of night.

when u go to a hip hop and rnb event its all about how u dress. and theres always attitude that comes with these kind of events which i dont like. its false and its all bullshit now.
Bang on point, this is what i meant wen i said ppl go der 2 pose, in these kinda places you get nothing but posers. I keep well away from these kinda places.
me too they are deadout
lol

RAVING = DANCE MUSIC.SO HIPHOP, DANCEHALL, BASHMENT, JAZZ, RNB CAN ALL f*ck ARFFFFFFF.
Dont hate 'cause your void of pigment
I SWEAR YOUR ON CRILLZ?HOW AM I HATING BY STATING THAT THESE GENRES OF MUSIC HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RAVING??
I was joking. Dancehall can be raving. Just coz people arent pilling, doesnt mean its not a rave

Guest WAVE MACHINE

ravers dont really like clubbin it seems like cos its based on being cool. like look suave and drawin girls. maybe these man arent into that - same way certain ravers dont wanna go to a place and hear one genre of music and below par chicks.im jus playin devils advocate here.