that reflection thread

Guest Ryan

Guest M12 Part 2
I'd be happy. 17 with a driving license, own car, close friends, excellent academic results, own steady income.
i know a couple guys like you in this kinda situation and i always say to them. it looks good from the outside but deep down you know its not you who achieved this but mummy and daddy. if i was in the same kinda position i wouldnt be happy until i could do sh*t fully on my own."you getting a free ride. a free ride in a fancy car"

I'd be happy. 17 with a driving license, own car, close friends, excellent academic results, own steady income.
i know a couple guys like you in this kinda situation and i always say to them. it looks good from the outside but deep down you know its not you who achieved this but mummy and daddy. if i was in the same kinda position i wouldnt be happy until i could do sh*t fully on my own."you getting a free ride. a free ride in a fancy car"
wow tbh

Please don't preach to me like you know my life. Every single driving test was paid for by myself, saved up every dime of my EMA and my whip was bought by myself as well with money I've been saving from I was 16.At my age, I'm pleased with what I've accomplished so don't try and tell me any different.