dis situation yeh

Kim

going round to someones house for dinner then your given the most nastiest ting urve evvvvver seenbut the woman that cooked it is som skitz n jus starrin at u burnt rice an corn beef was me earlier shudda seen it thomy mumzy jus told me to eat it else she might kill usdun kno the scary momenst in ur life thread

have you ever went over a friends house to eatand the food just ain't no goodi mean the macaroni's soggy the peas are mushedand the chicken tastes like woodso you try to play it off like you think you canby sayin that youre fulland then your friend says momma he's just being politehe ain't finished uh uh that's bullso your heart starts pumpin and you think of a lieand you say that you already ateand your friend says man there's plenty of foodso you pile some more on your platewhile the stinky foods steamin your mind starts to dreaminof the moment that it's time to leaveand then you look at your plate and your chickens slowly rottininto something that looks like cheeseoh so you say that's it i got to leave this placei dont care what these people thinkim just sittin here makin myself nauseouswith this ugly food that stinksso you bust out the door while its still closedstill sick from the food you ateand then you run to the store for quick relieffrom a bottle of kaopectate

LOLluckily i am yet to go through this.the only thing is i don't like onions & i always pick them out. my whole family knows it so they don't mind when i do it.& this time we were visiting some people i didn't know & i didn't want to seem rude. i just swallowed them without chewing. i felt sooooo awful!!!mostly i just say i'm not hungry & they always say "girls and watching their weight!!" & i just agree to that because it's easier lol

Staying with family in Berlin, my uncle's wife serves mice meat with rice, thinking to myself well it's not the normal combo but I'll try it, take a bit or two then I'm sitting there staring at the food like :| I stare at my older brother and he's like :unsure: , we clock each other expressions and know what's going on in each other's heads and I crack a silent laugh. Anyways, 2-2s I've finished off almost all my plate and I'm feeling all proud of myself then the uncle's wife says "oh there's more, have some more" and without an acceptance from me she shovels a second helping onto my plate, I look over to my brother and he just has one dutty smile on his face... smh, shoulda just stopped half way through... Another time I crashed at my greek bredrin's yard after a rave and in the morning his mum makes us scrambled egg.... the way this egg was like uncooked and water....ewww. Was actually soaking up on the bread it was placed on, making it all soggy n sh*t.Another time I was at my english bredrin's yard crashed at his after late night poker.... what is it with white people and not cooking their meat properly??? Flippin half cooked bacon, mi cyaan handle that deh sa

going round to someones house for dinner then your given the most nastiest ting urve evvvvver seenbut the woman that cooked it is som skitz n jus starrin at u burnt rice an corn beef was me earlier shudda seen it thomy mumzy jus told me to eat it else she might kill usdun kno the scary momenst in ur life thread
rice and corned beef is nice suck ur mumbut if it was the mashed up corned beef then no thanks

been in that situation come up with some excuse that i wernt feeling well trust it aint the one lmaofood just lokks like sh*t women was a big women but a bit mentalstaring me eatting the food and asking what do i think then rushing round pooring me a drink then spilling then wipeing it up try and avoid her as much as i can

went to my bredrins yrd 1 time, her mum was cooking chicken and riceso she asked me if i wanted some, usually i say nah cos im a fussy eater but i was hungrry to the point wher i felt dizzyso i thought lemme jus have some... wen she put the plate infront of me i didnt kno wat to do the chicken was white and the rice was mushy and had no tasteand we all had to sit around the table so der was noo way of gettin out of itso i got into a routine of chewing twice den drinking water.. never agen will i eat from her yrdanuva time i went to my mixed race bredrin yrd and her mums white , so she goes latoya do u want sum rice and peas and chickenso i thought oo i love to kno how this is gonna tastewen she put he plate infront of me it was white rice and green peas i jus had to laugh..

One of my guys back in the day. everyman was at the yard and she was like 'do you lot want suttin to eat' tru everyman was lean so course.15 mins later, she comes back with dem toast made in a sandwich make. so everyman tucks in now and i hear someone say 'WHAT DA f*ck IS THIS'. I took a bite and was like 'BLUD, WHAT DA f*ck'. turned out she made Apricot jam n cheese sandwiches. smh

One of my guys back in the day. everyman was at the yard and she was like 'do you lot want suttin to eat' tru everyman was lean so course.15 mins later, she comes back with dem toast made in a sandwich make. so everyman tucks in now and i hear someone say 'WHAT DA f*ck IS THIS'. I took a bite and was like 'BLUD, WHAT DA f*ck'. turned out she made Apricot jam n cheese sandwiches. smh
that sounds pretty delicious

I usually dont talk to females unless I fornicate with them.so you shouldn't talk anymore, unless you wanna.... you know ^)

I usually dont talk to females unless I fornicate with them.so you shouldn't talk anymore, unless you wanna.... you know ^)
oohhhhh lol& that sandwich sounds vile really