WHATS THE MOST CRACKADISH THING YOU'VE EVER DONE

Mr. Martinez

Guest WAVE MACHINE
lol @ makin this up thoughtakin man for carpebe seriousAND I SMOKE FOR FUN TOOphoto0020io3.jpg
so man put a bag ofleaves from outside into a bag with a lighter near it?and tht makes u a real life person?lolting

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVE MACHINE
i got half a g of ketamine, a g of coke, 2 beers, 3 spliffs and a box of habanos cigarsafter feeling like a zombie all day, i'm suddenly startin to perk updo i dare indulge on a sunday night, on my own?is that crackadish?
Swear ur from endz? holler at me
no holla at ME.

i got half a g of ketamine, a g of coke, 2 beers, 3 spliffs and a box of habanos cigarsafter feeling like a zombie all day, i'm suddenly startin to perk updo i dare indulge on a sunday night, on my own?is that crackadish?
no holla at ME.
i got a hundred guns a hundred clips... i'm from kingstonnnnn!

no holla at ME.
Meet me at the Retunder at 22:30 I got that sh*t that makes you wanna smack ur momma.Disclaimer: This is a freebie

cos i get cnt handle it tbhmad lightweight and get SUPER paro. dangerously paro.
serious...!! i don't think i ever got too prang even wen startin was just pure vibsin.i remb once after a session on the fields, i was facked and i just went home, my dad was lying on the sofa asleep i just sat on his stomach and hugged him and asked him why we don't talk no more.still you could try Thai and sh*t man, get some vibes n don't have to be prang

no holla at ME.
Meet me at the Retunder at 22:30 I got that sh*t that makes you wanna smack ur momma.Disclaimer: This is a freebie
safe c u there

blad drop the coke NOW, bun those spliffs with the beers, and before you sleep just take ALL the Klmfao happpppy dappppy
wot if i dont wake up tho?my bredrin might b makin an rip thread tomorrow
nah you'll wake up, and if you dnn't, the K would've shown u all u need to know in life anywaysNINO I WANT FREEBEES

lol at havin a random bag at ur yardif u had a bag, u would be rackin up, or it would be goneif u sniffed u would kno this

no holla at ME.
safe c u there
im not even cracking joke still

Guest WAVE MACHINE

btw im not from kingston, some lolting.dont listen to nino its like when mike kane try say he was a pusher like t or suttin like tht.im not always sendin for him btw jus hes the most relavent example.