If you already smoke weed

manuel

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how is it neeky havin "enemies" in ur area?u lot get along with everyone yh?bare smiles n sh*t?
i wouldnt say its neeky but ur meant to have ur ends on smash tbh.
now thats what i call neekyspecially comin from a grown (well maybe not grown) mani leave that sh*t to the younguns tbhthere's a new estate bein built n bare scum already moved in, my little brother n them deal with thatfront page news tbh

how is it neeky havin "enemies" in ur area?u lot get along with everyone yh?bare smiles n sh*t?
now thats what i call neekyspecially comin from a grown (well maybe not grown) mani leave that sh*t to the younguns tbhthere's a new estate bein built n bare scum already moved in, my little brother n them deal with thatfront page news tbh
you got some 'country boy trying to sound gangster' way of thinking.

no1s tryin to sound "gangster"n yh it is neeky tbhim on about the days of walkin round with ur boys, kickin off over stupid sh*t, tryna make a name for urself etc, r long goneevery1 that still thinks like this past 18-20 r wasters n spend all day outside mcdonalds tryna get stripesas for country boy.....i cba 2 try explain cov 2 u cos it comes across like i'm proud of livin in this shithole

no1s tryin to sound "gangster"n yh it is neeky tbhim on about the days of walkin round with ur boys, kickin off over stupid sh*t, tryna make a name for urself etc, r long goneevery1 that still thinks like this past 18-20 r wasters n spend all day outside mcdonalds tryna get stripesas for country boy.....i cba 2 try explain cov 2 u cos it comes across like i'm proud of livin in this shithole
nobody is talking about that (i hope)

who the f*ck said anything about that bruv. thats how i know we arent on the same levels. from time havin ur ends on smash means that^^
lol go on thentranslate

who the f*ck said anything about that bruv. thats how i know we arent on the same levels. from time havin ur ends on smash means that^^
lol go on thentranslate
having your endz on smash basically means being a respected member of the community (on a road level) for whatever reason

lmao

lol go on thentranslate
having your endz on smash basically means being a respected member of the community (on a road level) for whatever reason
normal tho reallyevery1 knos me, even if they don't like me, they'll still say safetbh the only ppl round my way that would be braggin bout havin "ENDZ ON SMASH" r trampsevery1 that is actually a respected member of the community wouldn;t go round talkin bout it cos its normalu man can go on like naa brav its cas wea fram landanbut naits neekyeven spellin words with z on the end n sh*t

lol go on thentranslate
normal tho reallyevery1 knos me, even if they don't like me, they'll still say safetbh the only ppl round my way that would be braggin bout havin "ENDZ ON SMASH" r trampsevery1 that is actually a respected member of the community wouldn;t go round talkin bout it cos its normalu man can go on like naa brav its cas wea fram landanbut naits neekyeven spellin words with z on the end n sh*t
shut the f*ck up i swer u chat sh*t

lol go on thentranslate
shut the f*ck up i swer u chat sh*t
Golden reason, why I don't even look at this kids posts.

you gotta have your ends on lock, its meant to be the place where you can feel safest, walk around buzzin at 3am and nobody will watch you
get medunno were u man are from, but here if ur cool and from the ends theres no beefits normally next ends getting brave wen the madness kicks off

wot r u talkin about. how is havin ur ends on smash neeky. if u dont understand slang, jus ask what we mean innit.this is london bruv not ur shitty city.
lmaooooo
who are we kiddin whatever is already the smokers roomif anything we need to make a non-drugs room for all the sane people
rooooofl