Topic of today is 'Weave'..

ReZiW

My sister has some nuuutttsss hair texture, come like shes coolie (dunno how :|)Lol at us being in a shop one time a a lady came up to her and was like 'Excuse me where did you buy your hair from?'We were like :lol:Allow seeing abandoned weave jammin on the road side, makes me nauseous true stories.Nino you got an afro fetish or something?

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beyoncerealrealhair.jpg I think having little bits of weave as extensions are better than a full frontal weave... especially when its clear as day that its not really your own hair. I think natural hair is much better imo, whether its short or not
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @ that guy"Damn girl, hurricane Ike hit you hard"

My sister has some nuuutttsss hair texture, come like shes coolie (dunno how :|)Lol at us being in a shop one time a a lady came up to her and was like 'Excuse me where did you buy your hair from?'We were like :lol:Allow seeing abandoned weave jammin on the road side, makes me nauseous true stories.Nino you got an afro fetish or something?
yes I haveAfro>>>>>>>>>not sure why tbh, and cainrow, braids straightened. just black women tbh

theres plenty good looking black girls that do the weave thing nice.its just the odd few that let the team down.but im not liking how loads of black girls are rejecting things like weave etc to make themselves look more cultured or what not.most black girls can't get away with just having their normal hair out due to genetics and what not.i've personally only meet 5 or so black girls that have nice natural hair and only 3 of them were attractive imo.it's soo rare.

I was tempted to go natural like 4 years ago. Was just gonna grow out my relaxer and press my hair whenever I wanted it straight.Glad I didn't.The way I would be shedding tears every single day over it.Dunno how people do it.I look at my 3 year old sister and I just can't wait to relax her headpiece.

TBH, I'm not down for the 'natural' look on Black girls.
why? its the way forward
When I mean natural, I don't like the whole Brillo pad look...
oh yh, was gonna say this still. _____>>>>>>>>>african women with pepper grains[Mike Epps] BITCH YOUR HEAD LOOK LIKE A DIRTY TENNIS BALL[/Mike Epps]

lmao @ brillo pad lookif a woman could take her hair that low and still carry it off with a certain confidence and elegance imo she smashes it on so many levels imoits so easy to look good with a generic 16 inch weave and press, not many can pull off natural hairstyle that leaves their whole face exposed