Topic of today is 'Weave'..

ReZiW

chest probably came from making that chedder i swear if ur past 21, ur breasts arnt guna ever grow more than a cup size unless ur with childjust like ladies if ur hair has never been past ur shoulders before the age of 18, lest u locks up its very unlikley any amount of 'treatment' will grow ur hair past there now.dont let them black witches in the hairdressers lie 2 u
I'm hearing a lot of pain in that post Kurious. still, some of these so-called "hairdressers" shouldn't be allowed anywhere near people's head. I used to think you needed a some sort of beauty liscence to work in a salon but i think that only applies to white salons
the pain is theretheyd b like'ur hair is soooo thick im not relaxing that hair it takes 2 long''ok just wash and treat me then let me go bout my business plz''lizzie cum perm ur head ur 2 nasty'wtf? and then u dont wana wash out the relaxer properly so im shedding like a cheap rugi see the gleam in their eyes wenever they pick up the scissors, i know the scorelol @ the marli hate, always guna have to be the 'black others' thats dredd
lol, mine's the other way round. I find that hairdressers fear natural hair. I took out my tracks one time washed it, straightened it etc... a few days later I thought I better treat it. went to the hairdressers, she washed it then when she saw it reverting she had some horrified look on her face. she started telling me how I should relax it.I've coped very well with my hair being natural for 3 years now (except the front-they actually need to be texturized :( ).now I do treatements and stuff for myself. and I stay away from the deadly stuff they sell in the hair shops, most of the stuff I need I buy online.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres actually a pomade i used 2 put in my hair 2 get its curly, slick the sides with its and have the curls drop over Dr Miracle has some wet look products,put it in the night before, single plait the hair, and then take it out in the morn, oil sheen spraythats how i used 2 get the fake 'coolie' look anyway, it baffeled ppl

Blowing out afro hair with a round brush is JOKES
LOLAnd you know what they actually teach you as a hairdresser to do it that way. Long ting.
I went to hairdressing school for like 6 months when I was in my first year of uni.When you blow out them mixed race people with nigga hair.Lord Jesus.It is actually physically exhausting.

theres actually a pomade i used 2 put in my hair 2 get its curly, slick the sides with its and have the curls drop over Dr Miracle has some wet look products,put it in the night before, single plait the hair, and then take it out in the morn, oil sheen spraythats how i used 2 get the fake 'coolie' look anyway, it baffeled ppl
My hair barely goes curly only when it was natural....my sis on the other hand can plait it up night before no products in it and shes good to go.

it was an old school product i cant remember 'madames sumfing pomade'had shea butter in it it was sickim guna get my hair done on saturday, short hair is high maintainance no lieim so glad im still in the stage where i can just wake in the morning, run my fingers thru it and im good 2 go

i duno its growing back pretty fast, already touching my collar bone again and its only been 2 weeks wtfim thinking now its short, i can monitor the growth properly, so if it all grows bk evenly, then i will just braid it when it gets 2 pickky regrowth stage, if not, i will relax again after 3 monthes an just keep on cutting till i get it rightwith me tho id prefer it grew back thick and natural so that its healthy enough 2 locks in about 2 years