Retirement..

Guest Flava Dave

Guest Flava Dave

wah gwan for you?are you lot even thinking about this?does you company have a pension?are you saving something?private retirement policy?jus seen an advert n it made me thinki dont know sh*t about this

lol@ thinking of a pension fund or savings in this day and age. get ur investments up from now and you will have something worth calling money in 30-40yrs.saw something the other day that out of 100 pple of pensioner age 1 is wealthy, 5 are financialy independent, 50 are still working and the rest are broke.

yh i got some pension contribution thing goin on with my jobhold tight my manager, star for reali wanna retire to my house up in the hills still, nothing but trees an greenery an peace an i'll build one of these sustainable houses made from bamboo an such likeBamboo_house_medium.jpg

Guest Flava Dave

i cnt b the only one that sees myself gettin old here?theres no better place id rather pend my old days than London itself, get an apartment over lookin the river or sutinwith my 1gb broadbandsheeez