ViP2 Amateur Football Thread

Flojo

________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> being out for the season

last game of pre-season, went up for a header and collided with opposition player, landed on a straight right leg with all my weight going onto my knee. out for the season :mellow:

man turned up with no socks :rofl:

lens >>>>

not my fault, the team keep them with the kits, not my fault some nex lazy players don't wash them and bring them back

/

is there actually a rule against having Your shinpads showin?

Trimbal, You jus gotta watch and work on the tactical mind while You can't play ( and obv rehab )

man turned up with no socks :rofl:

lens >>>>

not my fault, the team keep them with the kits, not my fault some nex lazy players don't wash them and bring them back

/

is there actually a rule against having Your shinpads showin?

Trimbal, You jus gotta watch and work on the tactical mind while You can't play ( and obv rehab )

yeah i still go to all our games and help with the coaching, just wanna be able to play again tbh. i like watching but its frustrating seeing stuff you would do better yourself from the person in your position on the field.

• 4 weeks later...

Cup Final Wednesday

Heard from a good source im being benched, we are the under dogs of a life time. I make things happen, the whole team knows this...yet mans gonna try bench me

Not even a CR7 tantrum but I need to be starting true say i missed the semi's but this is the final. f*ck playing people on merit that aren't as good as me

play to f*ckin win

Managers gonna try bring me on at half time hoping we're still in the game ask me save us on some Neo flex

Not even gonna turn up, may sound petulant but it the cup final for sunday league. Can't make me get up early and not go hard on saturday nights then to try bench me for the mid week cup final

nah mate

Cup Final Wednesday

Heard from a good source im being benched, we are the under dogs of a life time. I make things happen, the whole team knows this...yet mans gonna try bench me

Not even a CR7 tantrum but I need to be starting true say i missed the semi's but this is the final. f*ck playing people on merit that aren't as good as me

play to f*ckin win

Managers gonna try bring me on at half time hoping we're still in the game ask me save us on some Neo flex

Not even gonna turn up, may sound petulant but it the cup final for sunday league, feel free to bench me for any other games but nah not cup final mate

May I ask why you didn;t play in the semi final need more background information before I pick sides fella

Dropped it in the venting thread..

My boy had way too much the saturday night to the point where he switched on me. I managed to calm it down in the end but because it escalated outside after the club had locked off, police where trying to get involved and do a thing. By the time everyone managed to calm my boy and settle things with the police it was like 6/7am. Got home battery on my phone died, alarm didn't go off and thats basically it.

Keep in mind I had played in all the rounds previous

Wouldn't have physically been on my game tbh with less than 3 hours sleep tbh...

But like I said its a cup final I am better than anyone playing in my position, play your best players, that's all I'm saying

Allow losing but being happy because you played the right side in your heart

been playing soccer 6 league ting over in that david beckham thing in north greenwich

won the league last week. *they was like 15th until my boy joined, who invited me and another guy*

started the new league last night, won 5-1 against the team who finished 2nd in the same league as us last league, which also beat us.

even got a trophy each for winning the league lmao felt like a kid all over again.

288181v.jpg

• Upvote 1

Wouldn't have physically been on my game tbh with less than 3 hours sleep tbh...

But like I said its a cup final I am better than anyone playing in my position, play your best players, that's all I'm saying

Allow losing but being happy because you played the right side in your heart

lol @ someone making the effort to get to the semi final for the team being dropped because u decide u wanna play the final.

the fact your going off rumour and thinking of not even turning up says it all tbh, manager could be thinking to start you and you wont even know because your throwing a toddlers fit based on hearsay on the team starting the final

Can't make me get up early and not go hard on saturday nights then to try bench me for the mid week cup final

nah mate

u f*cked up on the first part so the second part occurs

u should be benched

/

finally got a date for my knee op after monthssssss out. pissed ive missed the whole season,

Guest Lemons

Playing 5 a side tonight for the first time in maybe a year.

I'm going to die a slow death I reckon.

f*ck*ng hell.

We lost 7-6 but I scored 3 and had a couple of sweet assists. My team were terrible, no defence so they basically peppered us constantly.

Also, I felt like I had died twice by the end of it.

lost 2-0, my team where in the game for the first 10 minutes and then the team got donimated, reminded me of the Barcelona vs Arsenal Match don't think we where in their half pretty much for longer than 10 seconds at a time.

Manager puts me on asoon as they score which was about the 55th minute, touched the ball twice...ended 2-0

The thing is they went for the target man in my place, as in lump the ball upto him Crouch style. Now that tactic is usefuless when the defenders have a better aerial pressence than your target man. As for when i'm on im too small and sh*t in the air for that tactic so when I'm on we actually have to play football.

My whole team just turned into a bunch of hoof merchants

SMFH

Only good thing is we've got the same team this Sunday in the quater final of another cup, manager already told me i'm starting.

I'm not playing with enough winners.

My team throwing away title challenge like we're Arsenal.

If I'm going to f*ck up my left knee & right calf, let me do it for a good cause.

f*ck*ng sh*t.

:lol:

________>>>> playing alongside "couldnt care less" players