ViP2 Amateur Football Thread

Flojo

trained for the 1st time in 2/3 years with a blue square south team on sat

Bare running smh but ill llow it coz its pre season

The ball work we did was so minimal, but so many poor touches and stray passes

Sat, Tues, Thurs, ima be doing training myself as I knw if i get fit i can go higher than this

good luck with that I know few man who could be preimer league/championship ballers but ducked out

u ever heard that rapper j moores man is a very talented baller could of been playing top level ball but commitment was not there was on watfords books, with Lloyd doyley (still there) and Jason Neuville (man was making waves and then fell off)

my brother to had trails with arsenal, chelsea sh*t but never put his 100% then turnt into steve coppell about his studies are more important

• 7 months later...

Reading this topic through again and I'm in tears

LOL @

Me starting on the bench for Glossop NE reserves for the cup final last season. It's a stalemate, 65 minutes gone so the manager tells me to warm up. I come on and because I have pace (not my best asset) it's bare balls down the channels and you know what it's like at that level, most go out of play.

Every minute it's...

"Colin stay up top"

"Colin get in behind"

etc etc Like I don't know ball LOL. I'm not even exaggerating, it was literally every minute.

About 7/8 minutes into extra time now and check the manager...

"Colin, I've brought you on and you've done f*ck all"

2 minutes later were attacking down the right and our right mid slips a ball through to me inside of the centre back as I made my run to the right side of the D. I SCUFFED it first time across the keeper and it luckily went in. After all the celebrations I'm coming back to halfway line and I screw the manager, check him.

"WELL DONE COLIN! MY PEP TALK WORKED SON"

f*ck*ng prick, I wanted to bang him slash get the mandem who travelled up to watch me play to nap him.

After the game the 1st team manager was saying he'll give me a look in next season. Took it with a pinch of salt though because there's a couple other players in the reserves who are good and they've been there for time and aint got a look in.

FAST FORWARD to this season, first friendly back for the reserves after holiday season 6 weeks ago and about 25 minutes in I twist my knee. My knee is still swollen :/

Defintely pissed.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Klitschko

Lmao.

Was at Welling last year. Was doing some Hurdling thing

You have a hurdle in the middle, someone feeds the ball to you in the air on your right, you volley it back, side step over the hurdle, they feed it to your left, you volley it back, and repeat

Was doing this, and I was doing it well but admittedly the hurdling bit looked awkward

Manger comes over

'f*ck*ng hell thought you black boys were supposed to have rhythm'

then walked away to go crack jokes with some next dudes

(this was my first training session)

I was thinking ^_)

Lmao.

You have a hurdle in the middle, someone feeds the ball to you in the air on your right, you volley it back, side step over the hurdle, they feed it to your left, you volley it back, and repeat

Was doing this, and I was doing it well but admittedly the hurdling bit looked awkward

Manger comes over

I was thinking ^_)

looooooooooooool

expect more of this to come, when ur the only black one its peak

its them situation where ur not sure if u shud go nuts or not

Lmao.

Manger comes over

I was thinking ^_)

looooooooooooool

expect more of this to come, when ur the only black one its peak

Its them situation where ur not sure if u shud go nuts or not

lol similar situations can occur at work but jus more veiled (no spesh k)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, played 15 mins yesterday in my debut for my team, which turned out to be against Michael Kane, fair nuff

my team looked away in denial of knowing me when i made a clueless sports fan Lens type comment during after match banter

/

i didn't know You had to wear socks, thought that was something You did. ref tried tell me i couldn't play with my shinpads showin. c*nt!

did u not say he looked humble, after saying you would test his online persona of being odt

you're acting like the guy who talked a good game all day in maths science and english but in the playground at lunch time you back track saying you didn't chat sh*t about man you would never do that you have too much respect for man you rate him to highly for that these man are gassing you bruv i'd never talk wicked like that its me, mike kane cmon bruv you know it weren't like that i swear down why would i say that me n you are cool mate

• Upvote 3

confused as hell. i remember playin football ( yep, 4-0 to MK's team, they played better and had hotter cheerleaders ), watchin our rugby teams after, banter, we chilled, then bounced.

MK, add anything I've missed out so we can get a full picture of events

Guest Lemons

confused as hell. i remember playin football ( yep, 4-0 to MK's team, they played better and had hotter cheerleaders ), watchin our rugby teams after, banter, we chilled, then bounced.

MK, add anything I've missed out so we can get a full picture of events

lolwut?!

MK and lens kick ball together with no socks on whilst the cheerleaders do their thang then the watch rugby together?

This is one of the stranger things I've read on here.

• Upvote 1