Sign in to follow this  
Guest LucaPiano

So Solid Crew

"COOZ I GUT A BIG CAINROWWWW....ON MA HEAD":lol:B16 >>>____
LMS INOJDFSAKNDOSAIFNDPKONMKFPNMVCF#DV#DMVJYG\MBFCMBPMBCM BB[MB'BMFCBBO[FCN[OBMFBMFBNF[bOLLF['BNI JUST BLAZED A FAT HEAD AND THAT HAS GOT ME GOING CLEAR IN MY DORM ROOMIM AT UNI FINALLY

LMFAAAAAAOY IS MAN HOLDIN AN IMAGINERY MIC?AND LOOL AT All niggas spend their days eating fried chicken, getting drunk on Colt 45, Olde English, or any other cheap ass Malt Liquor, smoking menthol cigarettes, weed and/or crack cocaine, followed by dog fighting, spittin' beats, and raping white wiminz. That kid who stole your bike when you were 12? A nigger. Because of the prevalence of violence in black society, 9 out of 10 blacks will be gunned down before the age of three MAN CAUGHT FEELINGS

LMFAAAAAAOY IS MAN HOLDIN AN IMAGINERY MIC?AND LOOL AT All niggas spend their days eating fried chicken, getting drunk on Colt 45, Olde English, or any other cheap ass Malt Liquor, smoking menthol cigarettes, weed and/or crack cocaine, followed by dog fighting, spittin' beats, and raping white wiminz. That kid who stole your bike when you were 12? A nigger. Because of the prevalence of violence in black society, 9 out of 10 blacks will be gunned down before the age of three MAN CAUGHT FEELINGS
:lol::lol::lol::lol: