fao Erting Inarda

Axiom

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who's noticed how shalamar has bumped up his prices on a MASSIF HYPEwent there to get chips the other day, swear last time a large was under a poundnow small is 99p, large is 1.60damn credit crunchbut still, if ur sams ain affected by the credit crunch at least, dun kno that meat ain legit

who's noticed how shalamar has bumped up his prices on a MASSIF HYPEwent there to get chips the other day, swear last time a large was under a poundnow small is 99p, large is 1.60damn credit crunchbut still, if ur sams ain affected by the credit crunch at least, dun kno that meat ain legit
:lol::lol: Too true.And LOL @ MG having a hissy fit. The lack of food is taking a toll poor ting.

c/s natalieand like I said before favourites in barking road Greengate >>>>> any SamsIm not a school kid no more cheapest being the best doesnt workand

Lolcant we ALL get along.Gosh, be happy you don't live out of ldn tbhLondon>>>>>
i can c/s this.not having a london postcode is like having aids imo.
BIGGEST C/SI rep london TBH

I just dont understand how my boys walk past the 2 4 2 sign in the windowthen stand there looking at up at the menu board as if there's something alternatively worthwhile.sometimes i sit in the car with 2 or 3 twofortwosme and bossman are on first name terms, my chipbag is always filled to the brimf*ck it, if its pigeon i'd still eat it.TASTY