fao Erting Inarda

Axiom

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol was talking to a guy from a takeaway about the meat used for those 99p/£2 chicken and chip deals the other day. Grim.
explainalthough i will still eat it
When you go to the poultry market theirs a section for the normal meat and a reduced section thats kinda like the discount aisle in a supermarket. In the reduced section the chickens are ones that may have infections in limbs or other parts of their bodies, some have limbs missing. So the people who buy from the reduced section basically cut off the diseased/f*cked part of the chicken and use the rest in hope it hasn't spread or anything.

lol was talking to a guy from a takeaway about the meat used for those 99p/£2 chicken and chip deals the other day. Grim.
When you go to the poultry market theirs a section for the normal meat and a reduced section thats kinda like the discount aisle in a supermarket. In the reduced section the chickens are ones that may have infections in limbs or other parts of their bodies, some have limbs missing. So the people who buy from the reduced section basically cut off the diseased/f*cked part of the chicken and use the rest in hope it hasn't spread or anything.
Wouldn thjat jus be bait tho getting half a piece of chicken burger ...

Wouldn thjat jus be bait tho getting half a piece of chicken burger ...
Its the chicken pieces rather than the burgers, the cheap burgers tend to be processed meat. He owns his own takeaway but his is a bit more upmarket so I was asking him how these chicken shops make a profit on them deals.

:mellow: Them chickens are gonna cause people to breed some mad kids with half a leg and twitches. 'Llow that sh*t