Sign in to follow this  
manuel

Woman tricked into having sex

lool, hopefully this will minimise the embarassment i felt at being marginally late over the other topic.

Blad anyone heard this tune?I know whats being said, but theres no regrets in thislets make arrangements, an appointment in my headwe acting shallow but the situations deep,momentary pleasure got me feeling weakIM FEELING USO WHATS IT GONNA BEI NEED HONESTYTELL ME WHAT U NEEDCAN U BE TRUEBig tune 2bh

Blad anyone heard this tune?I know whats being said, but theres no regrets in thislets make arrangements, an appointment in my headwe acting shallow but the situations deep,momentary pleasure got me feeling weakIM FEELING USO WHATS IT GONNA BEI NEED HONESTYTELL ME WHAT U NEEDCAN U BE TRUEBig tune 2bh
yeah that's the rebore version, real badman remember the original.

Sounds like female-bullshit to me.No way would a school teacher with a TEACHING qualification be stupid enough to do that. More like he dumped her ass when he found out she had an STD so shes trying to get back at him like this.

MAN CANT ASK ME WHAT DID I SAYIM LIKE HOLD UP DIDNT YOU HEAR?
YOU KEEP TALKING LIKE YOUR BREDRIN'S A MASHMANBUT GUESS WHAT YOUR BREDRIN ISN'T HERE

That is the original
no it aint, original never had all that "i'm feeling u so wot's it gonna be" bullshit in it. It was that Side by side lay on ur back flat like dominos bar and then it dropped.