THE OFFICIAL KNEEJERK REACTION TOPIC.

Seth Rollins

The main problem we have is Song has left and Diaby is injured 24/7 365. Giroud would have scored more if he had the delivery that Song provided for RVP (the chip over). There just isn't anyone dominating in the midfield. Everyone is gassed about Cazorla & Wilshere but these guys are not strong enough to bully heads off the ball, that's why we were playing much better this season when Diaby was on the pitch and last season when Song was on the pitch. I can't believe people pay thousands of pounds to watch 50-60% of our possession being us passing in a yoyo effect (Gibbs to Verms to Merts to Jenks to Merts to Verms to Gibbs to Verms to Merts to Jenks to Merts to Verms to Gibbs to Arteta to Gibbs to Verms to Merts to Jenks to Merts to Verms to Gibbs to Verms to Merts to Jenks to Merts to Verms to Gibbs to Verms to Merts to Jenks to Merts to Verms to Gibbs to Verms to Merts to Jenks to Merts to Verms to Gibbs to Arteta to Gibbs to Verms to Merts to Jenks to Merts to Verms to Gibbs to Verms to Merts to Jenks to Merts to Verms to Gibbs)

These guys do not look forwards, f*ck*ng all three in the middle are supposed to be experienced playmakers but their visions are rubbish (it maybe the fact that they have not the strength to just bully themselves forwards) But at least when Rosicky came on he had the intention to try play the ball forwards. It's a joke though, the hell we gonna win if we just remain stuck and can't even counter attack properly? SMH

• Upvote 3

Peter Hill-Wood taken ill

Everyone at Arsenal Football Club sends their support and best wishes to Chairman Peter Hill-Wood who is recovering after suffering a heart attack, following a bout of pneumonia.

Peter was taken ill at home on Friday and is currently being treated in hospital. He is making a good recovery.

The Club wishes Peter a full and speedy return to health and our thoughts are with him and his family at this time.

iBeg Wenger just comes out and says:

"You know what? We can't compete with City/Utd/Chelsea. 4th is the best we can do. Stop asking me to spend money coz we can't attract the BEST forget the title and just enjoy a good CL Quarter Final max campaign and a decent cup run".

I'd sekkle. But gassing man every season has to STOP.

You gas yourself.

Wenger just sells miracles very well.

The issue isnt the three in midfield, well it is when they looked fatigued like they currently are and when they too p*ssy to take on man...

but or me its more the movement of the three infront of them, its SHITE, laboured and lazy.

and yesterday Walcott reminded you why no matter what he doesn't get 100k a week.

iBeg Wenger just comes out and says:

"You know what? We can't compete with City/Utd/Chelsea. 4th is the best we can do. Stop asking me to spend money coz we can't attract the BEST forget the title and just enjoy a good CL Quarter Final max campaign and a decent cup run".

I'd sekkle. But gassing man every season has to STOP.

You gas yourself.

Wenger just sells miracles very well.

Please help me break this hold and belief I have that things will get better and we will one day challenge for the league and cups. :(

Nobody at Arsenal deserves to get sacked, yes even PHW doesn't... Nor Ivan... Nor Wenger...

They all just need to come clean and stop trying to mug everybody else and themselves off. Then they need to address some things and how they are actually changing. The plan nearly worked, but the game is up.

The "we want our Arsenal" back is a nice song to sing, but it has no meaning, as the club will never be fan owned, the Arsenal we had before now wasn't ours, just you had David Dein to answer your questions, who you respected cos he was a fan of the club and was passionate about winning. Dein knew he was accountable to the fans and had them in mind to an extent...

Now you have Ivan Gazidas, who well is just Ivan Gazidas... A boring talk all day about nothing South African/Greek/American, that is a Man City fan that only came to Arsenal cos its in London...

As much as Stan does nothing, and talks to nobody, and he's a c*nt for that... But if Usmanov is the richer second coming of Roman, we will all be moaning and singing "we want our Arsenal back" again when he makes kneejerk sackings and does what he wants, ala Roman.

The only thing I give Usmanov at the minute is that, he has stated he doesn't wanna buy the club, but share ownership with Stan (how much of that is true we will never know), and share ideas, place someone on the board (we suspect Dein), basically some positive challenging from within, but its a move which Arsenal's board very foolishly reject and give no reasons, but again thats why I go back to they need to come clean first.

Answer me this though.

Would you rather have Roman, 10 different (or whatever the number is) managers unlimited funds and trophies EVERY YEAR, keeping our best players, or Arsenal over that same period of time?

As much as I hate that club, Roman and their fans, when sh*t ain't right he wields that axe. Wenger is only part of the problem but my God money and a consistent quality starting 11 and subs would help.

Just a question.

If any Arsenal fan, infact most clubs was asked what they would rather 8 years ago, they would have taken the Roman route as fans want to win. They want those memories. In essence this is what Dein claims he saw coming after Roman's arrival...

The gripe campaigns like the Black Scarf have is, Peter Hill-Wood and co. are no better than David Cameron telling you we all in it together, when infact we are spending the most money on tickets and your selling your shares getting rich, and selling the players we want to watch and giving us poor replacements.

Plus for me, it didn't have to be this way. There was a happy medium, keep Fabregas and Co., go the extra for them and add the needed additions rather than overpay mediorce/potential, see the club is so mis-managed its actually wasting p. As we settle. Hoping to turn good players into great... Bargains into superstars... and thats cool, but there only so many times you can go to the well... Years ago Wenger would try a ting, sign a Luis Boa Morte realize it wasnt gonna work and sell him to Fulham, now we give them 60k a week...

Gazidas saying there is money to spend, like he's hinting Wenger dont wanna spend is a slap in the face, of course there is money to spend, you ended the window selling van Persie and Song.... Why is there a story suggesting we tried to back out of the Giroud deal to get Adrian, but the funds was already tied so we couldn't, why couldn't we buy both?!

Anyway I'm ranting.

To answer your question, we would have all gone Roman as we support Arsenal, not the managers or the players... They come and go...

But again I'll repeat it didnt have to be this way.