Sign in to follow this  
Seth Rollins

THE OFFICIAL KNEEJERK REACTION TOPIC.

You had the easiest start to the season aswellAnd already lose 2 games
Do you know what? After Sunderland and West Ham Away I'M REFUSING TO SPEND ANY MORE MONEY ON THIS F*CKING TEAM.THAT WAS A F*CKING JOKE.IN TERMS OF ANGER, THIS>>>FINDING OUT YOUR WIFE SLEPT WITH YOUR BROTHER.I'M MAAAAAAAAAD VEX RIGHT NOW I SWEAR.F*CK OFF ARSENAL. JUST F*CK OFF. GO HOME TO YOUR £60-£100K A WEEK AND SLEEP IT OFF WHILE US FANS SIT HERE PISSED.

Eboue I've had enough of you, stick to the Arseblog and doing your "Top 3s" far more entertaining doing that than stepping foot on a football pitch. Oh wait that's not a knee jerk reaction it's the truth.

Shot RVP now(no kneejerk).
Thank goodness it wasn't a knee jerk cause if it was he would've been injured in the process.

Why was Walcott taken off?Why the f*ck was there 4 f*ck*ng strikers on the pitch at the end of the game?Why do we have central defenders who can't defend set pieces?Why is a Goalkeeper a joke who has no competition for his spot?Why has Adebayor scored in only one game this season?Why does Eboue start games especially on the Left?Why can't we f*ck*ng buy players who will improve us instead of churning out a new batch of youngsters every f*ck*ng season in the carling cup?Why don't you spend money!!!!!!!!????????????[Jada] WHY [/Jada]

f*ck Gallas.Can't wait for the day he leaves, hopefully we'll actually buy a defender then.Edit: NO KNEEJERK.

I won't get over this defeat unless we beat Utd & Chelsea in Nov & tbh that's just not gonna happen.I'll finally concede we aren't good enough to win the title, too many flaws & our fowards aren't good enough to cover up those flaws with goals.

Gallas needs sorting out, he is at fault on the goals we've conceded from set players, the runner always loses him and he just isn't quick enough to react to the suitation. Not been what he use to be at Chelsea.Kolo needs a better partner.Oh and someone needs to sort out our set plays all together!

RVP was waste as well.Eduardo/Rosicky/Nasri need to hurry up now... team's a shambles.Eboue on the left LOL.

At least Gallas started acting like a Number 10 and was playing upfront at the end leaving us open to Hull on the break.Nice one Gallas.
Cou/Sin fully.

f*ck ebouef*ck gallasprickswalcott was playing f*ck*ng pie should of scored 3 f*ck*ng timesshoot u overhyped piece of sh*t u cant run the ball into the netadebayor learn the f*ck*ng offside rule at leastprickdont care denilson is f*ck*ng up cesc's game guys making him play like a dmf*ck rosickyf*ck almunia

LOL @ how much Barca offered to give you for Ade in the summer
we turnt down 24 f*ck*ng million for that wastemaneoihrjoeajrk]eraeraep[rewrewoprajewprewrewraeworewprjew[prjnaewrpewm[raew][reawraweseen

we turnt down 24 f*ck*ng million for that wastemaneoihrjoeajrk]eraeraep[rewrewoprajewprewrewraeworewprjew[prjnaewrpewm[raew][reawraweseen
lol, allow being reminded of that now.

Nah Ade has contributed quite a bit this season, much more then RVP.This ain't really about individuals imo, everything & everyone was poor today, underestimated Hull big time.