FAO Gundam & Final Fantasy mandem

Lenny

You see when you face Bahamut for the 1st time, when you beat him, you go this area behind him and get an item for his ultimate weapon.Now if you didn't do that, you can't go back and get it if I remember correctly...
You can go back, but in order to get the item at the back of the room.. you will need to beat the Dark Aeon that's now guarding that area.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You see when you face Bahamut for the 1st time, when you beat him, you go this area behind him and get an item for his ultimate weapon.Now if you didn't do that, you can't go back and get it if I remember correctly...
You can go back, but in order to get the item at the back of the room.. you will need to beat the Dark Aeon that's now guarding that area.
:lol: I knew there was a reason why I never went back.I remember when the Dark Magus Sisters were chasing me. The ether I received aterwards was legendary. Didn't even have a chance to launch a single attack.

:lol: I knew there was a reason why I never went back.I remember when the Dark Magus Sisters were chasing me. The ether I received aterwards was legendary. Didn't even have a chance to launch a single attack.
LOLI know exactly what you are on about. Proper trying to duck everyone. Next thing I see is a box saying Delta Force. All I remmeber is seeing the game over screen. Didn't even get a chance to plan my attack.

didn't even finish 12, got bored and forgot the story line while trying to level up so i just lowed after that.I don't even know what it is about 8 that makes it better for me but it just has that certain je ne sais quoi. probably the characters.
So tru...story was too boring to much info not enough action. Thing i hated was da fact dey decided monsters dnt carry cash munny all dey drop is cheap sh*t u sell for next 2 nothing.8 was cool i liked da futuristic story, magic was wasteful tho gotta rob enemies for it instead of nice n simple MP